Ranking
Original Post
(SixPaths)-Recruitment

ABOUT US
We are SixPaths.We are a very active and friendly clan.We have some great aikidobigdojo players,well that's our favorite mod.We would like to find new members for the clan because we want to expand our clan and have more active players to talk and play with.If you think you are worth it , feel free to go down and apply,tell us about yourself and we will consider it and discuss your application and skills.If you want to join be nice to the members and the staff.Otherwise you will not be accepted because we want to keep our community fresh and happy.

Do you feel like you want to join us?
If yes, feel free to apply in here!
You need to make a free-form type of application, otherwise your application is going to be denied.We accept brown belts and higher.We dont accept alt accounts.If not provided replays you will be tested ingame by the leaders or the recruiters.

LAZY APPLICATIONS WILL BE INSTANTLY DENIED,PUT SOME EFFORT IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR A HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING ACCEPTED

You must include these things to your app:
Name:
Forum activity:
Ingame activity:
Toribash experience:
About your life:
Why do you want to join:
Favorite mods:
Do you have Discord,Skype:
Replays (Optional):

Good luck!
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
Originally Posted by skips303 View Post
WHY DAFUQ IS MY NAME SKIPS03 IN THE CLAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

We'll fix it calm down
Fellow people , i would like you to apply in this forum thread and not PM me the application so the whole clan can discuss it, otherwise your application will not matter if you send it to me in private message,thank you

Best Regards
Hunter
Hunter, you need to edit the post and put this into the first post, so people are more likely to see it. If will also show us who actually is reading and trying to get in.
My application
Hello i am whizkid14
I am 14 yrs old soon to be 15
my belt is blue but is changing to brown in 100 fights
My forum activity and in game are the same as when I'm in game I am on here
my life: not really much to say I started GCSE'S in yr 9 and generally jus be a 14 yr old although a bit smarter
I would like to join as I am very enthusiastic to get better and would like a chill bunch to hang out with while doing so.
My TB experience is that I used to be a black belt but forgot my details I also used to be in the clan cursed my fave mods are Aikido ABD and greykido
(grappling)
I am gonna get discord soon so I will let u know when

Best wishes,whizkid14
It is a yes from me because I know who you are and I know I taught you some things and that you are a decent player at least. You are also close enough to brown belt, i know what happened with you for you to be not brown so, I can accept. Yes