Toribash
well either way members will be put through many tests before they enter TS, so who is to say that they're not good enough? we should wait untill the time comes to judge who isnt or is good enough..... these are just suggestions for new members....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Tripstone: why you want to intive only guys from your clan? its ok in your opinion? Only guys from your clan can join TS and only they have skill? I dont think so. If you want to invite anyone play with everyone not only your clan mates. Now its look like "if you want be in TS you must be in Evo".
also remember Tripstone: its an ORGANIZATION not a clan.
Last edited by Sorriso; Jul 27, 2011 at 02:51 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
In the past it's never been clan specific, we had people from almost all of the top clans, and it should still be that way... You can't be specific to one clan, because that ruins the idea for an organization.

Also, sup guys. I'm gonna be more active.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Sorriso View Post
Tripstone: why you want to intive only guys from your clan? its ok in your opinion? Only guys from your clan can join TS and only they have skill? I dont think so. If you want to invite anyone play with everyone not only your clan mates. Now its look like "if you want be in TS you must be in Evo".
also remember Tripstone: its an ORGANIZATION not a clan.

The reason I picked them are because I have played with them THE MOST out of everyone else, i've seen the way they play and been playing them for years. I'm sorry you or anyone else hasn't shown me they have any skill.

The only reason I see people on here posting that are NOT from Team Sambo is because they all seem a bit jealous..
You are just misunderstanding the situation. Sorriso and Hippy believe that this might turn into a case of nepotism, where people get unrightfully in a top class organisation because one member insists on it.

Oh and fyi you are going too far with that skill thing. Remember who helped you keep eVo from dying years ago and remember whose clan members you kept trying to recruit when eVo was almost dying this year, after which try to think again about how good we are and that you easily accepted members we rejected.
Trip is free to suggest whoever he sees fit

however clan mates are often the best candidates for the exact reason trip has mentioned - they are the people you play with regularly and often have been playing with for a long time. you usually know what their strenghts and weaknesses are and which specific mods suit them best.

RAWR happens to have several members in team sambo, not simply because we can, but because we are primarily a sambo/aikido based clan and we have been playing together for quite some time
Last edited by WeRd; Jul 27, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

No I don't think you understand, this isn't about them.. so they should not be here. They all earned the right to be looked at whoever said anything about them getting in?

and fyi you weren't here when that happened, don't come in here applying your clan is better then mine.

I am part of Team Sambo the only reason i recommended these players is because of the long hours ive played with all of them, im not doing anything wrong by recommending these players to an Org. that should stay active and alive.

I recommend that all of you.. if you have nothing nice to say.. don't post here.
Psytrance and Zorath kick ass. I would vote yes for them.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Actually, Leyz told me he was interested in TS the other day, and he's definitely good enough.

I've seen everybody from Tripstone's list play, but only one I like from Tripstone's list is AX7, but he's not active. Also, I'd suggest you look into these people:

Leyz
Leilak
AJ
Ticux

Those four are all great, and should be given a chance.
Last edited by Numbers; Jul 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set