Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Radio

Toribash Radio is an online radio that plays musics, and conducts and organizes interviews with the people in the community.
We can also do short commentary, as big ingame server updates, who's winning who's losing.
You can see more info here

To start listening to the radio, you can click the banner or click this link below
http://www.mixlr.com/TBradio

Current Hosts:

Vitta (Alfie)
ProwlerLA9 (Tom)
Solax (Eric)
Abyss (Abyss)
Creati0n
RossBarker (Ross)
Virtue (Justin)
Ynvaser (David)
MinerIE (Isaac)
PlataBear (Blake)
Pinheads
DonutFatal (Chase)

Trial Hosts:

Andy (Andy)
Colors (Mat)
Ryan(thenub)
Cheshyre

Shifts:

We also have an IRC Channel
#TBradio
You can request songs in the IRC as well. Just post the youtube link and we'll play it for you.

Bank:
We would love to accept donations from you guys.
The donations shall be used for radio purposes.

TBradio
732,824 TC

Thanks guys, you can also post suggestions in this thread.
Enjoy the radio.

Toribash Radio is associated with the following organizations:
Gamer's Inc.
Team Philippines

If you want your organization to be associated with the radio, simply ask away in this thread and we'll look into it. Here, we will constantly advertise your organization and tell them all about it.
Last edited by Vitta; Jul 13, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
This is cool, thanks a lot hampa.
And we still do recruitment in both threads, the one in the Off-Topic, and this one.
Thanks a lot hampa, this is going to be very helpful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Hello ppl o/

How does the bot work?

- - - -

<zhuyuan> TBRADIO, NUDGE ME PLS I PINGED
<Everyone>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Hello ppl o/

How does the bot work?

- - - -

<zhuyuan> TBRADIO, NUDGE ME PLS I PINGED
<Everyone>

it's a seecrit :o
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Name: Harry Robertson
Shifts you're willing to take, make it on GMT: I'm in New Zealand so 00:00 GMT and I'm pretty flexible so we can discuss shifts that suits tbradio best
Skype: I'm pretty sure the account is Captain_Library but you can just you my email to find it and I'll give that if you can't find it like that

Pls respond <3
666 Hail saltan 666 Illuminasalty 666 Secret message is Secret 666 Pls nou salt 666
Originally Posted by irrelevant View Post
Name: Harry Robertson
Shifts you're willing to take, make it on GMT: I'm in New Zealand so 00:00 GMT and I'm pretty flexible so we can discuss shifts that suits tbradio best
Skype: I'm pretty sure the account is Captain_Library but you can just you my email to find it and I'll give that if you can't find it like that

Pls respond <3

Added, Please notify when you're ready to be interviewed.
Name: Brandon Sharp
Shifts you're willing to take: My GMT is GMT+/-4:00, as for when i'm available for hosting, pretty much most of the week except for weekends. So, Monday - Middle of the day Friday. I'll be on all day until school starts back, then i'll be on til 3:00 PM til 12:00 AM
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]