Ranking
Original Post
It'd be awesome if the first person Uke/Tori cam actually followed the way that the heads
are facing, then you could use this and watch some first-person parkour and really feel
immersed.
Don't see much functionality in it at the moment, but maybe you'll figure out a way to
make it useful... Or make a new game. :P
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Meh personally i think there should be other things that should be of a higher priority than this but its a cool concept
Did I say control with ourbody ? I meant that he make motion sensor support to control without the mouse like make fists with any motion sensor but idk if hampa gonna make it or not
We need to be able to set a spot for the camera to revolve around because in spars cameras aren't to wonderful.
Toribash VR is still a new concept hampa is going through, I still think it can be made for better commodity and other things.

Still nice though.
Modo Bestia
Virtual Reality Toribash?
Material art skills needed.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Virtual Reality Toribash?
Material art skills needed.

i think the same...
Keep walking