Ranking
I am Here to be recruited,since i was asked by D3ive to try out and also because this is a nice clan and i left recently from a childish clan,Boz/Biohazard.
I am good at many mods but i like to spend my time playing and training on mainly,AikidoBigDojo,Mushu,Twinswords and Judofrac.
I do not have any replays sorry(i don`t know how to link replays or send them.
The previous clans i have been in,(in order),Prodigy,Apok,Boz and now hoping to be accepted into this very clan oh p.s i got confused at the finding the name of TEKKEN,since it shows up on the list as the King of Iron first~DaRebelz (sorry for the long app)
Originally Posted by DaRebelz View Post
I am Here to be recruited,since i was asked by D3ive to try out and also because this is a nice clan and i left recently from a childish clan,Boz/Biohazard.
I am good at many mods but i like to spend my time playing and training on mainly,AikidoBigDojo,Mushu,Twinswords and Judofrac.
I do not have any replays sorry(i don`t know how to link replays or send them.
The previous clans i have been in,(in order),Prodigy,Apok,Boz and now hoping to be accepted into this very clan oh p.s i got confused at the finding the name of TEKKEN,since it shows up on the list as the King of Iron first~DaRebelz (sorry for the long app)

Lol the thing is it needs to be longer. Well i'll invite you because I recommended you. Welcome.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Hi my name is ZacBest2 I would love to join this clan because I think it will be great for me i am very good with people and making friends some of my favorite mods are judo boxshu and mushu but favorite is judo. Previous clans have been smile, agility and fading I love sport and games sorry dont have videos i am a humerus person and love playing cod (call of duty) and toribash and yeah thanks -Zac PS- I have steam so i can't find my files also i know to wont be long enough but i was short on time sorry also i know it was not long enough i was short on time
Last edited by ZacBest2; Sep 11, 2015 at 09:26 AM.
Originally Posted by ZacBest2 View Post
Hi my name is ZacBest2 I would love to join this clan because I think it will be great for me i am very good with people and making friends some of my favorite mods are judo boxshu and mushu but favorite is judo. Previous clans have been smile, agility and fading I love sport and games sorry dont have videos i am a humerus person and love playing cod (call of duty) and toribash and yeah thanks -Zac PS- I have steam so i can't find my files also i know to wont be long enough but i was short on time sorry also i know it was not long enough i was short on time

You're already in a clan. We don't accept clan hoppers (i had only one exeption). So no.
F I L T H Y.
Hi my name is NUKEx92 and im a skillful player who knows how to kick ass i can f*ck ur wife lo.."caugh"srry about that. Anyways im a player who knows the bsics and how to defeat an enemy whos better than me in luck(but some times i have my masterbelt brother do the job lol ) and im not a noob thats what u guys want to know most therefor i can be useful i mean come on u guys need like too many things but whatever u guys are still awesome. now just plz just accept me jeez man...jk take your time
* First Name: Mathiew

Im Good in aikido , judo,Boxhu,wushu,muhsu,and im good in tournament

. Why do you want to join the clan TEKKEN ? Because I love this clan which is great

this is my dream coming member of this clan
Last edited by TheKingRed; Sep 12, 2015 at 03:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NUKEx92 View Post
Hi my name is NUKEx92 and im a skillful player who knows how to kick ass i can f*ck ur wife lo.."caugh"srry about that. Anyways im a player who knows the bsics and how to defeat an enemy whos better than me in luck(but some times i have my masterbelt brother do the job lol ) and im not a noob thats what u guys want to know most therefor i can be useful i mean come on u guys need like too many things but whatever u guys are still awesome. now just plz just accept me jeez man...jk take your time

Hmmm... Idk acctually this application is kinda whatt a douchebag would write . But I'll test you.

Originally Posted by TheKingRed View Post
* First Name: Mathiew
. What game do you play most now? LoL , unreal tournament , Toribash , for all, my nickname : TheKingRed

. What games have you played the most in the past? lol ^^ by which I begins
World of Warcraft
warcraft 3
Warcraft 3 FT
starcraft
Starcraft BW
I quake
prototype
assassin's Creed
World of Goo
Toribash
blood bowl
Mirror 's Edge
halo

And many others Wink

. What is your favorite playing style ? The fun games like World of Goo or Toribash , nag Wink games and strategy games. First I would still strategy games .

. Why do you want to join the clan TEKKEN ? Because I love this clan which is great

Sry but no. I don't want to know what games do you play, you need to tell about yourself and your toribash experience. AND GUYS PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE. Only four applications we're good and had everything that i asked.
F I L T H Y.
Originally Posted by TheKingRed View Post
corriged

That's even worse. No. There's no info AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD READ THE FIRST PAGE.

Originally Posted by legitop0 View Post
inv me

You wish
F I L T H Y.