Ranking
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
@Mercruit ACCEPTED\
Join our discord. That's where we talk and do stuffs.

Nice thanks, I'm away from my house for now , will be back tomorrow for this Discord. Still free to say something if someone needs help.
-----
Just quoting Dengue because I skipped to the next page so maybe you would havent saw thatu

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
Dengue Application
Name: Dengue
GMT/UTC: -3
Reason For Joining: I am interested to know what you guys do with programming, I enjoy programming and have a little knowledge about some languages
Personal Interests/Hobbies: I like to program computers, play videogames and draw stuff
Experience: a Little bit of java, C#, php, javascript, and visual basic, not much of C++, but I know the damn pointers.

I wish to see your discord.

Last edited by Mercurit; Oct 14, 2017 at 09:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by IKoorie View Post
I can't see the pictures of the lesson 1

Join our discord we'll help you in any possible way.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I found a pretty cool website to get started on comp programming, it is pretty interactive which is, in my opinion, one of the best thing to learn coding.
There ain't a lot of languages but its still pretty cool tho. Saw it a week ago, speedrunning JS stuff ^^
It's a spin-off from OpenClassrooms.com, but better in my way.
Feel free to make an account if you feel you'll try this site, it helps keeping in track the progress.
https://en.khanacademy.org/computing...er-programming
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Name: Krishna
GMT/UTC: +13
Reason For Joining: Want to learn how to code, I want to be a game developer in the future, so I figured I should start learning a bit before I start learning this stuff in school.
Personal Interests/Hobbies :Gaming, Video Editing, really want to learn how to code.
Experience: No experience, I learned very basic HTML at school but that's it.
Name: mtTai
GMT/UTC: +8
Reason For Joining: I want to have Toribash friend
Personal Interests/Hobbies: Manga/Web Novel
Experience: Just starting Python
REBRANDING
Hello, my beautiful. As you can probs tell by the header [CC] is getting a rebranding.
This will result in new art for the org. New formatting and layout. Also new applicant guidelines.
This rebranding will also mean current members will have to step up with activity on this thread.
I know I have not been enforcing nor abiding by this, but once we rebrand you are expected to participate or leave.
I hope all are excited for the future of the org. The goal is to make this org as intriguing as possible atm it is not doing that.
The rebranding will take place within the next week or two.
Stay on the look out for updates