Toribash
Original Post
Clan Update
Hi, we've just updated the clans system with a new UI and some new features.

New stuff:

• Clan Levels and XP
    Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

• Clan Join mode
    You can now specify whether your clan is invite only or free for all. If you set it to free for all, a "Join Clan" button will be displayed on your clan page and other Toribash players will be able to join without an invitation.

• Clan Achievements
    We've added an achievements system for clans and you can already see some of them being available. Will be adding more achievements in the coming days.

We're still working on more features in to be released in future, for now please share your opinions on the whole UI revamp and post ideas on how to make clan experience better.

By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=1403
Is it me or the XP bar is fully glitched ?

And yet I see the bar glitching the page

There are some bugs still, yes.
That one is fixed now though.
You guys should add the function of changing colors of the clan page, this will make each clan page unique from the others.

Example:

NOTE: This is just a suggestion, don't come and start throwing shit at me.

Also can you guys fix the clan page when using a mobile phone. The members list is showcased first than the logo and banners...

I don't know if that's the layout though...

proof

Last edited by Theory; Oct 6, 2017 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I don't like how literally everything is in the badaboom font and how the sidebar doesn't really seem to blend in properly. Nice work on the clan achievement system though, I really like it.

Anyway just throwing in my two cents.
Last edited by Slau; Oct 6, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
You guys should add the function of changing colors of the clan page, this will make each clan page unique from the others.

Example:

NOTE: This is just a suggestion, don't come and start throwing shit at me.

actually a good suggestion imo. would be cool if you considered this after all the bug fixes and whatnot are done

speaking of bugs, i checked the evo clan page (http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=113) 2hrs ago and i think it was glitched, since the image and DSC in general were under the information menu, unlike tll's. dunno if its just me
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???