Ranking
What do you mean exactly? Win lose work exactly as it appears. It's first to 2 so the person who has 2 wins first wins the match. If you mean elo, then it's hidden and there is no simple way to math your way through it, the amount of elo you get depends on your as well as opponent's elo.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_ranking.php

there is W/L tab on it.

This is exactly what i mean

Is it like if i win 100 matches and lose 50 matches,
my W/L will be 100/50 = 2.00?
Last edited by watermagic; Feb 1, 2018 at 03:43 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

It's like a kill/death ratio

It just sums up an average % between how many times you won compared to how many times you lost.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Oh sorry I misunderstood you at first. To fully answer your question, there is a way to count it in that sense.

losses = total/(w/l+1)
wins = total - losses

To explain it let's take Wounder's stats as an example. He has 87 games with 8.67 w/l ratio. Let's think of losses as cycles for this calculation. For every cycle (1 loss) he played 9.67 games (w/l + 1). That means, to calculate losses, we have to calculate how many cycles there are, and we have count of total games 87 in this instance which allows to calculate how many cycles there are.

So with this example:

losses = 87/(8.67+1)
losses = 9 (8.99 due to rounding errors)

wins = 87-9
wins = 78

With this information, you can calculate your wins and losses using w/l ratio.

By reversing this formula you can also find out w/l using wins, losses, total games, etc.
Last edited by Smaguris; Feb 1, 2018 at 09:27 PM.