Toribash
I hate these dreams where you wake up, do your usal morning-stuff go to school and it feels like real.. then when the day if finished or after the "schoolday" you really wake up and have to do all that again... and god damn it I should sometimes foresee exams or something to make it feel a bit better
Every time I have this dream, I wake up and say DAMN it!
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
omg i hate it when you have those dreams when you have something realy good that you dont have IRL and then you wake up saying "DAMN IT".
-----
and i have dreams that ppl i know try to kill me, but i know that it is a dream, so i have no hesitation to kick my little brother out the window, so i go ahead
Last edited by Lynx; Sep 5, 2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My dream was the falling dream and for some reason when you wake up you kick.
Last edited by Lucy; Nov 13, 2011 at 04:52 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
When I dream, it sometimes comes true. Although I won't know I dreamed it until that moment comes. And who's to say this isn't all a dream?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
lol yeah anak.. When that happens I am like.. "I've been here/done this before..."
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
At Ana I had those dreams too and the ones that you wish they really came true.
|Evil|
I don't exist
my dreams are ones that seem normal at first, your doing your everyday things then i find something or something happens nothing scary or nothing extreme like some super hero just flies through my window or something. but like some strange turn of events and i can control what would happen, then out of nowhere my dream changes to another one, and i dont even realize it i just go along. then after awhile that dream merges with the other one and BAM. i have a great dream with normal but awesome things happening and when im about to do something cool in the dream i wake up and im like nonono i want to go back to the dream. and i just stay thinking the whole morning with a smile o my face ''man whata great dream i wana go back!'' :P i dont know how to explain WHAT happens but alot of of things. my imagination is good due to the fact that i read alot of books,my brain takes the basic concept of them and makes a dream.
Get me mah juice Bitch.
i hate when im like ... dreaming something nice or interesting and then when the alarm ring for school im like *Shit not school again, you stoped my dream*