ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I still cant watch other people's replays
i used to be able to click the replay and it would automatically open with toribash and I could watch it. now it keeps asking me to open it with multiple different things since the update. so im not sure what to do. do I have to download it to my computer under replays and watch it that way like I download a mod? or is there an easier way.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Right clicky file> Open with> there should be toribash on the recommended ones. If not>> Open with > Local Disk(the one with the users,program files, etc.)>Games>Toribash 3.9_>And clicky toribash.exe
see if that works

If not, after you download cut the file paste it on Replays folder of Lokal Disk (users,program file, bleh)> Games> toribash>Replays
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Right clicky file> Open with> there should be toribash on the recommended ones. If not>> Open with > Local Disk(the one with the users,program files, etc.)>Games>Toribash 3.9_>And clicky toribash.exe
see if that works

If not, after you download cut the file paste it on Replays folder of Lokal Disk (users,program file, bleh)> Games> toribash>Replays

why 3.9?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What version of Toribash are you using? OS?

For PC:
When asked what application you'd like to open the .rpl with, navigate to your Toribash directory (installation folder) and select "tb," which is the game engine, rather than "toribash," which is the shortcut.
If "tb" isn't there, you're running a newer version, so just select "toribash."

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo
why 3.9?

I believe he uses 3.9 himself, so it was used for the sake of example.
Last edited by firebolty; Aug 23, 2015 at 02:07 AM.
BAD LUCK
Oops, i meant 4 xD. 3.9's old

whatever your toribash version it, it'll sjow in there anyways.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2