Toribash
Originally Posted by Kanehex View Post
Name: Kanehex or Kane
Belt: white belt on this acc
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none so far
Past clans and why you left them:none
Anyone you know in this clan:noone
Why do you want us:i want this clan because i want to see what a clan experience feels like and hopefully grow and compete
Why should we want you:i think you would want me because i am competitve, loyal, friendly, and upbeat ll keep the moral up!
Best and Worst mods: best mod ninjitsu, akido and judo worst wushu akido bigdojo
One or two paragraphs about yourself:i am a cool dude, a friendly yet competitive player and like to socialize. Im not active but will start to change that if im accepted.thats basicly all.
Your usercard: I have no idea what this is
3 replays:
ill ad these later
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

I vote no as well.
why didnt i get accepted!
Am i that bad really! What was so bad about my application is it because im a white belt
Fiat Lux Latin for "let there be light"
@Kanehex Read what Dyrisk said. Does that answer your question?
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Strick: No, your application got denied. If you had been accepted, you would have gotten a notification when you were invited to the clan. If you want to though, you are free to re-apply and try again.
\o/
Kanehex: Please stop spamming our recruitment thread. You can re-apply in two weeks if you'd like to try again. But if you continue spamming now, it will only hurt your chances of getting into Zone in the future. As Nin said, you can look at my reply to your application on page 60 of this thread if you'd like to see why you were rejected. If you do plan to re-apply, I strongly suggest you look at that so you know what to fix in your next application.
Last edited by Risk; Jul 28, 2012 at 02:35 AM.
\o/
Name: Kershner2
Belt: 2nd dan
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 1 ban when i got hacked
Past clans and why you left them: pyro OpT legend ethr Zone rage
Anyone you know in this clan: Koco934 Ninofshin Xtorigod
Why do you want us: Well i have been looking for a godd clan i am active and i promise not to go to another clan this time
Why should we want you: I will be active and I will get tc to donate
Best and Worst mods: Best Akido AkidoBd judo spar Worst Ninjistu
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hi my name is Kershner2 or i like to be called Cory. I love this clan and have been in this clan before I don't know why I left because I loved it. In the day time im usually training in jiu-Jistu
I may be gone for a couple days for training but that is it.
Hope i get accepted

Your usercard:
3 replays: Sorry fogot about it :/
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
Spar With CroCap.rpl (525.9 KB, 4 views)
Sparing With LoLxLoL.rpl (487.0 KB, 4 views)
Sparing With WereWolf!.rpl (528.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Twat; Jul 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No you didnt give replays, there is no reason for leaving zone or anyother clan that show me that you won't be loyal so I say no
Im the best and u no it!!!
I vote no. You can't just leave a clan like you don't care then come back with welcome arms. You've joined a lot of clans, so you sound like a clan hopper and you haven't posted any replays.
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.