Original Post
Street Fighter V

Confirmed Roster (Clickable):

Season 2 Character silhouettes

--

Akuma Reveal!

Related Media:

CGI Trailer!

Excellent Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross!

Current people playing/pre-ordered:

PC:
Videogames
Faint
Gynx
Mwah
Phail
Rai
SigmaPhi
Orko

PS4:
Internet

So, if you've got something you want to talk about feel free to post anything Street Fighter V related - bugs, patches, new content, techniques, awesome games, the pro scene, any self-organised or local endless lobbies/tournaments, help/input tips or character discussion - it's all welcome so long as it's relevant. For Ultra Street Fighter IV discussion, please post here.
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 15, 2016 at 11:04 PM.
collect snots from the nose
I remember watching the Necalli trailer and thinking "damn, this character looks really annoying, and I don't know why."

Then I realized he's a rush down with a combo starting command grab, and it all made sense.

Birdie looks fun doe.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I can't wait for 2016 man
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
People are still having issues getting into the beta. Seems as though Capcom are going to extend it to make up for the downtime.
yeah kinda bummed, haven't seen much of it because of the issues they're having, makes me glad i didn't end up buying it for ps4 just for the beta though.

hopefully they'll have it sorted before the pc release and we won't have to deal with it.
Been practising a little during downtime on my holiday because SFV has me hyped, can now red focus combo unto ultra reliably with a couple characters. Shame that knowledge won't help me at all seeing as SFV got rid of focus totally, haha.
Naw, it'll help. Nash has a 56% combo that ends in ultra.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Been practising a little during downtime on my holiday because SFV has me hyped, can now red focus combo unto ultra reliably with a couple characters. Shame that knowledge won't help me at all seeing as SFV got rid of focus totally, haha.

yeah, me and mwah were playing for hours last night dude, i feel like i'm a lot better when it comes to game knowledge but a bit rusty when it comes to like combos and stuff. pretty hyped to play sfv and i really want to try out the new ken.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Naw, it'll help. Nash has a 56% combo that ends in ultra.

56% combo? Damn dude, does that use V-Trigger or whatever? I'm still not totally sure how that works.

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
yeah, me and mwah were playing for hours last night dude, i feel like i'm a lot better when it comes to game knowledge but a bit rusty when it comes to like combos and stuff. pretty hyped to play sfv and i really want to try out the new ken.

New Ken looks awesome. I was dicking around with mwah on training mode today and showed him that I could combo/red focus combo because I was hella chuffed that the lab work paid off. I also did a pretty useless Evil Ryu full combo into a shoryuken FADC ultra that ends up almost doing less damage than raw ultra because of scaling. I'm pretty confident I could land those in real match situations because I've finally got an idea of what I'm doing with my inputs which I definitely couldn't say before.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't use V-Trigger, but I think it uses two bars.