Ranking
Original Post
[DM] The Drunken Masters Present: Happy Hour

Thanks to Floop78 for the banner, and to Hayz, Jvn, and Floop78 for drafting. And thank me for funding this shit ^_^.

Welcome to another Drunken Masters Replay Making Competition.
Here at Drunken Master Bar we hope to encourage your creativity and Bring out your inner drunken raging lunatic. This competition will be mostly based off 3 things; Flow, originality, and the general stumbling around of a very drunk Toribasher. So without further ado I present to you-

The Rules:
- The Mod to be used is barfight.tbm. All replays submitted in any other mod are automatically disqualified.
- Replay Frames can be minimum of 500 to a maximum of 2000.
- You can change: self-damage, turn frames, engage player position, gravity (-9.82 or -30.00), and dismemberment, for spars and such.
- No hacking or plagiarizing replays, we can tell.
- Since the style of replay will be free form, you must describe what kind of replay you were going for. This way we know what to judge you on.

Objective:
Make an awesome Replay, using whatever class you like: Realism, Madman, Manipulation, Spar, Freestyle/Tricking, Interpretive Dance, or any other style.
Just make sure it is awesome and matches the style of replay you were going for.

Judges:
Floop78
Shuckle
Hayz

Prizes:
1st Place: 75,000 TC
2nd Place: 25,000 TC

Deadline:

Once we have 25 entries, we will start to judge.

On July 16th, DM will have it's half a year anniversary, cheers!

Today is DM's half a year anniversary! Hell yeah!

Last edited by Festus; Jul 16, 2011 at 08:47 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
~reserved~
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Are you able to change the dismember threshold if you are doing a spar? Since I might be doing one and having 100 would change the whole concept of it.
Sold my dog to join RRO
No.

This singleplayer event is dedicated to all Toribash Community so everyone can participate by doing a replay (respecting the rules and the objective on first post) and post it when done here.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Sick humor. Thats what it must be.
Attached Files
barrape.rpl (373.9 KB, 74 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Yeah, you can edit your entry whenever you want. Just don't forget to delete your previous entry when you post a new one because if there's two entries of yours, you get a disqualification.

By the way, sorry for the late reply.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~