Ranking
Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
._. I rather not go for something like that... but if you really want a combination mark with overlapping text on icon.

Here

screenshot

I spent way more time than this deserves... after all I though you wanted to pay 400k and not 40k... you sneaky ̶c̶u̶n̶t̶ chap! Not gonna spend more time on this.

The logo looks good. And dude I'm pretty sure if you wanted 400k for a logo that better be the best logo in the world because that's like 250$ for a logo on a game. So I'm pretty sure it's your fault for assuming a clan logo would be that much tc.
👑
Logo making/Art is a lot harder than it appears, there’s a lot of trial & error involved. Also, did you mean 25$ or 250$ lol?
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
The logo looks good. And dude I'm pretty sure if you wanted 400k for a logo that better be the best logo in the world because that's like 250$ for a logo on a game. So I'm pretty sure it's your fault for assuming a clan logo would be that much tc.

For a logo like that he is actually charging the right amount.
Logos in cost anywhere from 50$ to 500$.
If you are under 18 then you can sell for 25$
Graphic Artist - Request Art

Let me strongly object about that:

If 15k are sold for 1$, 400k will be the equivalent of 25$

Consider I do it for a living... :d and get around 40$/h as minimum base.
Of course re-branding is normally a far more complex work than just "oh yeah this shit could work" and and ofc I haven't threaded this request as a job and as seriously but as my way of chilling and kill some time.
But i still took my time, thought about a concept and created my proposal.

And consider also this...
The "logo" that you guys have now is THIS and is priced about 3 $ (that's already 5k more of what you offer).. and *cough* It looks like a word.doc clip art from the 1995. I also would take it down right away if you guys haven't pay for it as protected by copyright and therefore is illegal to use. (as all the images that does not clearly specify that they are royalty free or free source).

so... to sum this up you are asking for a better logo offering less of what your current is valued for.
and I absolutely do not think 400k is too much for a logo of an clan on an online game... It's just a matter of how much you value that logo.

My offer is withdrawn.

Of course re-branding is normally a far more complex work than just "oh yeah this shit could work" and and ofc I haven't threaded this request as a job and as seriously but as my way of chilling and kill some time.

The "logo" that you guys have now is THIS and is priced about 3 $ (that's already 5k more of what you offer).. and *cough* It looks like a word.doc clip art from the 1995. I also would take it down right away if you guys haven't pay for it as protected by copyright and therefore is illegal to use. (as all the images that does not clearly specify that they are royalty free or free source).

so... to sum this up you are asking for a better logo offering less of what your current is valued for.
and I absolutely do not think 400k is too much for a logo of an clan on an online game... It's just a matter of how much you value that logo.

My offer is withdrawn.

I agree with you

I was originally designing a logo for him and he cut ties with me and I wasnt paid despite almost finishing the final version

Also Dillon you stealing my idea of a logo. I do have the evidence that it was my idea on what your requesting and i suggest you rethink the requirements for the logo.
Last edited by Jinx; Feb 27, 2018 at 04:47 PM.
Originally Posted by DarkCause View Post
I agree with you

I was originally designing a logo for him and he cut ties with me and I wasnt paid despite almost finishing the final version

Also Dillon you stealing my idea of a logo. I do have the evidence that it was my idea on what your requesting and i suggest you rethink the requirements for the logo.

I'm not sterling your logo. I'm not even making a logo. The requirements to make a logo has nothing to do with steeling art. Also I've already said that it's only 40k for the logo I made a mistake adding an extra 0. My bad. If you all think that 40 000 tc is unreasonable to make a logo I'm sorry but please don't post here. Thank you 😊
-----
ChessPieces is only looking for a quick but creative logo to see what the artiests of clans can come up with.
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Feb 27, 2018 at 09:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
👑

My offer is withdrawn.

I'm not sterling your logo. I'm not even making a logo. The requirements to make a logo has nothing to do with steeling art. Also I've already said that it's only 40k for the logo I made a mistake adding an extra 0. My bad. If you all think that 40 000 tc is unreasonable to make a logo I'm sorry but please don't post here. Thank you 😊
-----
ChessPieces is only looking for a quick but creative logo to see what the artiests of clans can come up with.

Your requirements are coming from the logo i designed. So your using my idea
Originally Posted by DarkCause View Post
Your requirements are coming from the logo i designed. So your using my idea

No the requirements have nothing too do with your logo. Our clan is called cheesiness so there must be chess pieces and if it has nothing to do with toribash why call it a toribash logo. Dark cause if u have any more problems contact an admin and let them deal with it. Thank You.
👑