Toribash
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
9.82 Newtons is the gravity on Earth so really, it is real life gravity. Tori just jumps high because he has much more strength and less mass than us regular humans.

that is very true...
I don't know if its just my computer, but i only saw a 360 degree spin..?

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
9.82 Newtons is the gravity on Earth so really, it is real life gravity. Tori just jumps high because he has much more strength and less mass than us regular humans.

No, you're all wrong. Mass does not affect the speed one person would fall, neither does strength. The Toribash 9.82 is not on the same scale as earths; 35 is closer to real gravity.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
No, you're all wrong. Mass does not affect the speed one person would fall, neither does strength. The Toribash 9.82 is not on the same scale as earths; 35 is closer to real gravity.

toribash is measured in meters. and tori and uke doo fall at the correct 9.82 meters per second per second. Its just that tori is about 2.7 meters tall as opposed to 1.8-2.0 for a normal human. Tori is also very strong and light, so gravity does not appear to have as strong of an effect on him.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
As earlier mentioned, mass does not affect the falling acceleration. That is, of course, unless air resistance or other outer forces applies to this game, which I'm pretty sure is not added (yet).

Also, this is a simulation of real-life experiments which happen at different frame rates, depending on the power of the computer playing toribash and the set limit of the game. Therefore, this can be considered as happening in slow-motion. There is no way to really measure gravity in this game as toribash doesn't reveal its measurement of time.
Testing reveals one second to take 167 frames based on falling speed. Also I referenced tori's mass because it takes less force to toss something light up than something heavy.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
wow, you did something that prolly took you 10 minutes to make, good job.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png