Ranking
Intimidating indeed, in a normal situation i would have already backed down but when it comes to Cat's love, i am willing to give it my all to fight for it, If i have to go through this guru guy, so be it :3
Last edited by GAYest; Sep 21, 2019 at 01:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Grrreatest View Post
Seems like your (n) word homies are being too overprotective but that doesn't stop me , i would even like rap battle each and everyone of them to get to you which would be a hard task for most white men btw, i will probs take some hard shots to my self confidence with them rhymes but i'd do anything to be at ur side.

you would do much better then max! that much i know
hey now fuck you cat, my diss track was literally written with no planning at all whilst all of you boys would probably spend more than 5 mins on it
Originally Posted by max View Post
hey now fuck you cat, my diss track was literally written with no planning at all whilst all of you boys would probably spend more than 5 mins on it

This guy would basically be my warmup, after i spit my first rhyme, he will be planning his way off the stage
boy i did mine on the fuckin spot and im more disappointed you didnt even diss me you just legit did the most corny fish joke
Hey, Hikou if you manage to get a clan through beta v0.1 invite me. I like the people in here ;)
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.