Ranking
Thanks for the free bumps everyone, don't post here again. Figured with all this great art i would at least get some decent offers.. Smh
-----
Fyi thats a no to all the offers above, scar was the only good offer but he cancelled.
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Oct 2, 2016 at 06:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
60k Aveance head. Is all I have. And u are right, great art should get decent offerts.
It hurts when for something that was made by aveance or jebus the offerts are like 20k-30k./ That's why some of the artists left.
up for request
Currently have 63k, would you sell anything for that?
Or would you be interested in a magnetite pack? DruggedPanda told me it was worth 300k but it's probably less.
Originally Posted by Advens View Post
60k Aveance head. Is all I have. And u are right, great art should get decent offerts.
It hurts when for something that was made by aveance or jebus the offerts are like 20k-30k./ That's why some of the artists left.

Yeah.. The struggle is real sometimes XD I'll take 60k if nobody counters you by the time I get home.

Originally Posted by RichPiana View Post
Currently have 63k, would you sell anything for that?
Or would you be interested in a magnetite pack? DruggedPanda told me it was worth 300k but it's probably less.

Not interested in items, find a head that you like and ask if i'd take the 63k for it.

Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
40k for the TimmyBoyG head

Looking for a bit more on that one, could you do 65k?

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Teterten Head 1 50k

Looking for a little more for that, do 60k?
you're on thin ice, pal
110k for Terterten Head 1 and head 2 right now.

Not currently at home, for each? Or for both?
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
Not currently at home, for each? Or for both?

For both, you just said you wanted 60k for the first head.
For both, you just said you wanted 60k for the first head.

Yeah so I'd take 120k for both. If you're still interested in them by the time I get home they're yours.
you're on thin ice, pal