Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.33 Replays UI Closed Beta testing (Steam, Windows only)
Hi! We've got the first somewhat stable version of the new replays UI and are looking for more suggestions / comments on it.

New UI caches all replays from your folders and allows browsing them easier. Search has been upgraded to allow search by filename, replay name, author, participating players and tags.
You can create and control folders right from the game client, as well as move replays between different folders.
Current build allows to upload replays to Toribash servers, other online functions are coming with the next build.

Mainly looking for suggestions from replay makers as of now, but regular bug testing would be appreciated too.

To get access to the build, leave a message in this thread or contact me.
I found one when using the "More by <author>" function on one of my replays twice.

I tried to mess with the "More by <author>" function (as seen in the screenshot below):

click me

Then i clicked the same button again in a hope of refreshing list, the UI died and appeared as the screenshot below.

click me again

To replicate it, simply select one of the "Community Replays" items on the list, then click "More by (author)" button, and when it loads a new list, select one of the replays and click it again, the UI will glitch and most of the buttons will dissapear, including the list.
-----
Hello, i found 2 new ones.

If you use the search function, and choose "By popularity", a list of replays will appear, well, if you decide to rate one of them 5 or 4 stars, this will happen.

click me

The other one is that the "By rating" function is not working nor listing any replays, i dont know if it counts as a bug but i thought to report it as well.
Last edited by Diablo; Sep 2, 2018 at 08:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~please whisper to talk ingame.
Thanks, sent 30k to Jack and 20k to Diamors.
Public version is coming later today.