Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 4.4 beta 6 (windows)
https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta6-Setup.exe

New Features:
- Replay speed (control with ,.)
- Fixed pausing replay and pressing replay to play properly at the speed previously set
- Added blood removal in reverse replay option
- Added vertical scroll bar to options menu when game height is below options height
- Added loading replay can change replay speed immediately
- Added caching blood particle, blood stain, hair
- Removed replay speed from hair step
- Fixed minimum resolution when setting with resolution option command

New options:
- added flag option
- new hair styles

New in Beta6:
- major change alert
- new replays use VERSION for mod compatibility
- mods use version for compatibility
- added upgrade mod button to mod maker
- fixed getZRotationCords
- fixed engageplayerrot and engageplayerpos
- disabled replay_speed shift , and . when paused
can't connect to servers a lot of the time in this version. for example right now its working 1 out of 5 server connect.

intel quad core 2.8 gigahertz(yorkfield)
nvidia gtx 260 graphic card
nvidia 780i ftw motherboard

EDIT: few random silent crashes
Last edited by KEKETHECAT; May 20, 2013 at 06:41 AM.
RIP dog, RIP tgs
Just realized that some versions before this one I could run Toribash with Shaders and 60 fps just fine. On this version and 4.31 I have to turn Shaders off 'cause they lag too much. Even without Shaders the fps drops to 30 - 40 fps.

my specs, laptop is Acer Aspire 5742G:
Mobile Intel HM55 Express Chipset
Intel Core i5-480M @ 2.67 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, 2 GB
8 GB DDR3 Memory

EDIT: Looks like the lag started showing in 4.00. 3.99 went just fine, though I wasn't using Reflections. prefer it without.

Some bugs:
- Client crashes at times when I open Toribash. Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it continues like normal.
- Client crashes during startup when I drag the window. Sometimes crashes, sometimes doesn't.
- The auto space after a match is finished doesn't seem to be completely fixed. It still happens at times.
- When a player is idlespecced, Tori or Uke might automatically space the first turn of the next match. I'm not sure if this is just accidental spacing or a real bug, though.
Last edited by Tonakai; May 20, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Just realized that some versions before this one I could run Toribash with Shaders and 60 fps just fine. On this version and 4.31 I have to turn Shaders off 'cause they lag too much. Even without Shaders the fps drops to 30 - 40 fps.

my specs, laptop is Acer Aspire 5742G:
Mobile Intel HM55 Express Chipset
Intel Core i5-480M @ 2.67 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
8 GB DDR3 Memory

Some bugs:
- Client crashes at times when I open Toribash. Sometimes it crashes, sometimes it continues like normal.
- Client crashes during startup when I drag the window. Sometimes crashes, sometimes doesn't.
- The auto space after a match is finished doesn't seem to be completely fixed. It still happens at times.
- When a player is idlespecced, Tori or Uke might automatically space the first turn of the next match. I'm not sure if this is just accidental spacing or a real bug, though.

Yeah, same. We've just realised that while playing.
Used to get 60-63fps with shaders without ray-tracing, now it's 20-30 at max.

In addition to the bugs:

-If there's a password set, owner command doesn't work.
-If there's a password set, you can't whisper anyone, unless you get op'd.

Specs:

Acer 5750G laptop.
i5-2450M 2.5GHz quad
8GB RAM
Geforce GT 630M 1GB

---------------------------------------------

Oh and Tonakai, client used to crash in previous versions aswell when you dragged it before it fully loaded. Just don't do anything until it loads and it won't crash.
Same with the random first frame skip, it used to happen in previous versions aswell, would be nice if that'd be fixed.
Last edited by Kristis133; May 22, 2013 at 07:09 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.