Ranking
View Poll Results: Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?
Led Zeppelin
38 Votes / 50.00%
Pink Floyd
38 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Make a poll NAUG!

EDIT: Thanks, i'm a Led Head
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Pink Floyd by a long shot. I mean, holy shit!!!!!!!!!11!!!!
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i like them both but Pink Floyd has some really awesome songs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Pink Floyd because Another Brick In the Wall part II is one of the most influential musics of all time, at least in my opinion.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
Pink Floyd because Another Brick In the Wall part II is one of the most influential musics of all time, at least in my opinion.

I disagree. The thing about The Wall as an album is that it's too commercial. Dark Side of the Moon is clearly a superior album, with Time being hands-down among the best songs of all time.
My favorite is shine on you crazy diamond. Its amazing.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
My favorite is shine on you crazy diamond. Its amazing.

Absolutely. The saxophone is so apt in that song. Fantastic, Mr. Waters, Fantastic!
I think Led Zeppelin is a bit heavier than Pink Floyd, and I just connect with them more. John Bonham is just the best rock drummer to ever live, and I have the best reasons. Pink makes good music, but to me, they can't top Zeppelin. Floyd just trips me out...the bad way..I like Another Brick in the Wall though, and Wish You Were Here. But they can't beat the grooves that Zeppelin creates.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.