Toribash
Original Post
[-Im]perial is now recruting one more very active member

Welcome to the Imperial Clan recruitment center.
We are looking for one more very active member to be added to our clan (keep in mind that after you join our clan will be of equal rank,as in everyone will be rank 1)

Imperial is an idea, we want to create a clan that appeals to anyone. Beginners, oldfags, ninjas ..you name it, there's a place for everyone in [Imperial] if they meet the requirements.
We are a friendly community and we do not discriminate.
We do not care about your belt, your post count or your join date. All we care about is YOU and what you, as a person, can do for this clan.
It's not difficult to get into [Imperial] but it's not easy either.
The application is Free Form, and when you are writing it ask yourself 'What would I like to see in an application?' ..but at the end of the day, it's your application, not mine.

If you get in, you will know the rules.

WickedHayo
Knifekill1
Takuzo
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Ugh in case you didn't know rank 1 is the leader rank
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Gmt : +7
Belt : Officially, White, but ingame, Green (haven't take ingame grad)
Why do you want to join [-Im]perial : I want to know what is to be in clan, and I need some pointer for fighting
What is your Main Skill in toribash : Haven't try it all.. I'm mostly play Aikido..
Whats your favorite mod in toribash : I like it all, maybe.. lol
Have you heard about this clan before you saw us on the list : I've heard Imperial from a man I had spared with last night, although I don't remember his name. But I know He's a brother of darkkille3..
How long throughout the week do you play toribash : I play at least 1.5 hours a day, and I play almost everyday, but still, I'm noob.. lol
Last edited by Exvenator; Jun 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
This clan is dead, I think. Takuzo should close this.

my my..
that explain why his clan isn't imperial..

thx..