Toribash
Original Post
Monochromatic Recrutement
WELCOME TO THE NEW CLAN THAT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD Monochromatic This A Recrutement center for this new clan The Applications must be Well thought out Lengthy And have much info about yourself but not to much though and also include name birth date GMT Why you want to join and what you can offer And We have the right to Straight flat Deny you or laugh at your terrible app unless its good So Gett Writing them apps Just want to add at the end of your app "put I like trains"
To prove that you have read the first post So if you make a nice app and forget the first post it will be fine But all we need to know that you read this post If you make a terrible app and didn't bother reading this first post you will be auto rejected and do not rush our votes we need to all decide if you make the cut and then will give you a in game test.
-----
Oh ye I forgot Put Your dam Player board thing
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 2, 2015 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Taylor! There's a guy named Miniboii, He seems like a great player! Check him out if you have the chance.

P.s.
Click setup
Click replays
Load Replay Epic Spar
Press E on where we left off
you can save the replay and I'll delete mine, just tell meh when :3
Last edited by Lotus; Aug 2, 2015 at 04:04 PM.
I would not like to give away my birthday, and I can not be on the forum 3 times a day minumum every day. I like trains.
Clan App
First off I would like to say hi! I would like to introduce myself! First off ill say my belt color. I'm a very active brown belt. The reason I'm only a brown belt is because I quit a little while ago and just recently got back to playing. I have never joined a clan because I just recently found out what a clan is! Lol what a goof I am *facepalm* ! Well I'm super active and I'm a rank 5500 or something I cant remember the exact number so ill just round it instead! However I'm not really active on forums. I hope that this wont make my chances lower. I think I could make this clan better if only I had a little more training... This is where you come in! I kinda need some help! One reason i would like to join this clan is because I would love to meet new friends! And also kick ass!!!! I'm also very funny ( at least my friends say I'm funny )! Thanks! I hope you consider me! Because I would love to join! Peace and good luck

See you later (your bruh Yoshi ) BTW I LIKE TRAINS!!!!!! Btw whats a player board?
Last edited by Yftoshi; Aug 24, 2015 at 11:10 PM. Reason: I forgot to add because i had to eat before i got done with app :P
Originally Posted by Yftoshi View Post
First off I would like to say hi! I would like to introduce myself! First off ill say my belt color. I'm a very active brown belt. The reason I'm only a brown belt is because I quit a little while ago and just recently got back to playing. I have never joined a clan because I just recently found out what a clan is! Lol what a goof I am *facepalm* ! Well I'm super active and I'm a rank 5500 or something I cant remember the exact number so ill just round it instead! However I'm not really active on forums. I hope that this wont make my chances lower. I think I could make this clan better if only I had a little more training... This is where you come in! I kinda need some help! One reason i would like to join this clan is because I would love to meet new friends! And also kick ass!!!! I'm also very funny ( at least my friends say I'm funny )! Thanks! I hope you consider me! Because I would love to join! Peace and good luck

See you later (your bruh Yoshi ) BTW I LIKE TRAINS!!!!!! Btw whats a player board?

Ur in Innate Fighters and that was ur exact app maybe change a little bit bro -_-
This should be closed 100% Anyone call a gm?
-----
well ima leave cause I don't wanna be a bad vibe bb
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 30, 2015 at 05:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
when there will be another war ?? I will be able to participate in it ??
-----
Sorry but I will leave the clan because I am Brazilian single, and I will not be able to interact much with all of the clan, I'm using google to translate and write all what I write, therefore I can not continue in the cla, I'm not leaving for reasons of not want to stay in the jersey, not the like of you, I'm leaving by reason of interaction with the jersey, then even more
Last edited by JDiego12; Jan 5, 2016 at 01:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump