ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(CoA) Recruitment Thread
Welcome to the recruitment thread for (CoA) If you wish to apply follow the structure listed below:

1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your purpose in applying
4. What qualities would you bring?
5. Timezone?
6. Can you speak English fluently?
7. Do you have Skype?

You can apply in free-form! I will not restrict how you apply.

In order to get accepted you must have 2/3 accepted votes in order to get in

Blue Belts +

Only apply if you have been tested by Talorax - Failure to do this will result in a invalid application.
Last edited by Talorax; Jul 11, 2016 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Updating
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
KingdeZo Application
Hi, My name is KingdeZo I am applying to this clan because my old clan died and i feel like i can help build this clan and help it to become the greatest. Qualities i bring are kindness great sportsmanship and im a team player.i am 14 years old and my time zone is central time. i speak English fluently but i also speak some Portuguese, and Yes, I have skype my Skype is Mlbswagg. i look forward to working with you guys and i hope u take my application into consideration. Goodbye and have a nice day.
Acceptance
Originally Posted by KingDezo View Post
Hi, My name is KingdeZo I am applying to this clan because my old clan died and i feel like i can help build this clan and help it to become the greatest. Qualities i bring are kindness great sportsmanship and im a team player.i am 14 years old and my time zone is central time. i speak English fluently but i also speak some Portuguese, and Yes, I have skype my Skype is Mlbswagg. i look forward to working with you guys and i hope u take my application into consideration. Goodbye and have a nice day.

Hello! After taking a good look at your application, I am considering your roll into the clan as a trial member. If you keep up the activity and follow the guidelines that are listed you will be ranked up as a member. Thank you for taking the time to write this application! See you in-game.

The Dark Seal
(Thief)
Yo ! I'm Ghy. I'm 13 and I play a shitton of Aikido. I am looking to join a fresh new clan because joining a clan and working with other has always been my #1 priority. I am a Aikido-only player so I'm basically shit at other mods, unless we play for fun. I have good communication and willing to give others an insight about Aikido related mods. Just because I'm young doesn't mean you can pick on me. Because internet insults don't do much impact on my real life so roast me if you want I give no fucks. Anyway, I hope I get accepted and be working with you all and warring other clans to strive and become #1.
Check out my Replay Thread! ! :D
Originally Posted by Ghyuiki View Post
Yo ! I'm Ghy. I'm 13 and I play a shitton of Aikido. I am looking to join a fresh new clan because joining a clan and working with other has always been my #1 priority. I am a Aikido-only player so I'm basically shit at other mods, unless we play for fun. I have good communication and willing to give others an insight about Aikido related mods. Just because I'm young doesn't mean you can pick on me. Because internet insults don't do much impact on my real life so roast me if you want I give no fucks. Anyway, I hope I get accepted and be working with you all and warring other clans to strive and become #1.

After thinking over your acceptance, I have come to the conclusion to allow you to be a trial member (a thug) until I make other action to move you up in the clan. I hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for taking the time to apply.

The Dark Seal
(Thief)
Hi my name is PHamsterr (or George) I am 14 and I would like to join the clan because I want to see how much more fun I can have by joining a clan with a bunch of cool people and seeing if I can take part in clan wars, which seem like very fun things to take part of and represent my clan. To the clan I will bring a weird kind of fighting style and just (i hope) being a very friendly and kind guy. The time zone i use, as a result of me being from Britain I use GMT. I was born in Germany so I talk a little bit of German but I speak fluent English because i'm British and I also have skype here it is: PHamsterr Toribash (I'm in the process of getting a microphone) Thanks and Goodbye!!
Last edited by PHamsterr; Jul 7, 2016 at 01:22 AM.
Originally Posted by PHamsterr View Post
1. My name is George
2. 14
3. I want to be in a clan of cool people and want to have a war with another clan
4. A weird kind of fighting style
5. GMT
6. Born in Germany but i'm British
7. PHamsterrToribash

Revise and put more effort into your application. I will look at this in 24 hours to see if you made any improvements, I would like to get to know you. (More than what you have listed.) I do indeed keep the applications on free-form. (Please take advantage of that opportunity)
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
My Name In Game Is CamzzV2, My Real Name Is Brandon. I'm 15 Years Old, 16 In October. I've Been Looking For A Team/Clan Since I Was 9 So Yanno, Why Not? I'm Pretty Good With Takedowns And Lifts, So That's Always Helpful. Central, I Live In Missouri. English Is My First Language. I Can Give You My Skype On Steam.
My name is drewkills,i am 13 yrs old,I am applying to get to know people and get better in toribash,I bring respect and good fighting to the table i'm nice and im good at lifting,I live in the united states in the carolinas north carolina,I speak all english,no skype
Last edited by drewkills; Jul 7, 2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: adding stuff
Hi my name is RedSync, Im 12 years old. Well my purpose in applying is because, recently i got tested by Cam and won. Tal says you have to be tested to qualify.I also think I can help this clan. I am a team player with good sportsmanship. I am in the eastern time zone. My skype is orangemushie. I speak english and a bit of french.