ES Recruitment Drive
My name is drewkills,i am 13 yrs old,I am applying to get to know people and get better in toribash,I bring respect and good fighting to the table i'm nice and im good at lifting and being a good sport,I live in the united states in the carolinas north carolina,I speak all english,no skype P.S It would be nice to give me a chance if you like me keep me if not just kick me out.Ill be happy either way
-----
Ive sent in another application ima be tested again
Last edited by drewkills; Jul 9, 2016 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SwagMaster101 Application
Dear Assassins,

My name is Joshua also known as Swagmaster101 and I am 13 years old.

I would like to join this brotherhood to further my skills, and to have a good community to train with and to learn from, I work well in a group and will be more than willing to help others in the areas I specialize in If needed. I specialize in tricking and parkour, but I am also decent in sparring/MAS and boxing, I speak english but I do not have a skype, I mainly use teamspeak (but If required I can get a skype).

Pacific Time Zone
UTC-08:00

Thank you for spending time to read my application,

Swagmaster101
Last edited by swagmaster101; Jul 9, 2016 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Forgot some information
hi my name is redbandits I'm 11 years of age my point of applying is that ive been tested by camzzV2i have good skills I can counter time zone is gmt I speak English and I have not got skype please reply
My name is Brandon Otherwise known as warriour89 I am 14 years old I will bring respect and kindness to the clan, also I will bring good fighting skills sadly I don't have skype but I was born in England, and I speak fluent English thanks for listening to me hopefully I can join.
Thank You For Applying Drew, Your Application Is Now Pending.
-----
Thank You For The Application Bandits, Your Application Is Pending.
-----
Thank You For Taking The Time To Apply Warriour, Your Application Has Been Accepted.
-----
Swagmaster, I Dont Remember Testing You, Until You Can Provide A Name Of Who Tested You Since I Didnt Witness It, I'll Have To Keep Your Application Pending.
Last edited by CamzzV2; Jul 9, 2016 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Adding Names
1. What is your name? ing PAIKOr real life Adiel Kagali
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your purpose in applying i have no clan so i am joining this one
4. What qualities would you bring? some hard core aikido matches and some fun to the clan
5. Timezone? EET
6. Can you speak English fluently? i live in Finland but i was the best at english in my schools so i think i can speak good English
7. Do you have Skype? yes
Can you free-form your application ? Instead of numbering it ? We didn't get to know you well enough with numbers. You can try again today to make it free-form. But you have potential to play Aikido under my wing and with my help you'll be a good aikido player in no time. I wanna play with you some more. For now, my choice is unclear.
Check out my Replay Thread! ! :D
Originally Posted by PAiKOr View Post
1. What is your name? ing PAIKOr real life Adiel Kagali
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your purpose in applying i have no clan so i am joining this one
4. What qualities would you bring? some hard core aikido matches and some fun to the clan
5. Timezone? EET
6. Can you speak English fluently? i live in Finland but i was the best at english in my schools so i think i can speak good English
7. Do you have Skype? yes

I agree with Ghyuiki, Please elaborate more in your application, I know that we have accepted lazy applications in the past and those are currently being reassessed. I hope to see you in the clan!
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
I'm With Ghy On This One, As Of Right Now Pai I'll Keep Your App Pending, Just Be Sure To Edit It.
Last edited by CamzzV2; Jul 9, 2016 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Addin Shit
(2 apply) so my name is Adiel Kagali knows as PAIKOr i am 15 years old and i live in Finland i am here to apply because i have no clan i am bored and i find this clan fun
i am a rly funny person and loyal to clan mates and staffs i live in Finland so my timezone
is EET= Eastern Europe Timezone and yes i can speak fluent english i am my schools best at english and i speak a lot of english these days and i have Skype and i use it efry day