ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by swagmaster101 View Post
Ok, so I accidentally applied without being tested (Sorry) and then I spent two days messaging Camzz and Talorax asking how to be tested (Sorry for that as well) But I finally figured out how to be tested! So here is my (second) application:

Hi Assassins, I'm Swagmaster101 but you can just call me Josh. I'm 13 years old, I speak english, I live in the pacific time zone (UTC-08:00, thank you google) and I would love to join this amazing community.
The reason I want to join is because I need a good community to learn from and train with, and based on how fast talorax replied to my messages, and how cool he was about me spamming his PM's (Still, sorry) I can already tell that the CoA is the perfect place for me. I mainly specialize in Parkour and tricking, but I'm half decent in Sparring/MAS, Aikido, and a little bit of boxing.
I also work well in a team environment, and am more than willing to help in the areas I can, and learn in the areas that others know better than I do.
Unfortunatly I currently do not have a skype (I mainly use teamspeak) but I can get one If needed.

Thank you for spending the time to read my application,

Josh

It's A Yes From Me Too, And You Only Need 2 Votes Out Of The 3 Recruiters, So Welcome To CoA. I'll Invite You Right Now.
-----
Originally Posted by magnum8769 View Post
Hello, my name is magnum879. My real name is Vatsa. I'm 12. I applied because my old clan is dying out and I feel like I can help you guys out and I think this is a great clan. The qualities I bring with me are team player,funniness and loyalty to clan members. My timezone is Eastern time zone. And I don't have skype sadly.

You Kept It Simple Like I Did, And I Like That. You Put Up Some Pretty Decent Fights Against Talo, So Its A Yes From Me, But You Still Need Another Yes, So I Hope To See You In CoA, Good Luck!
Last edited by CamzzV2; Jul 14, 2016 at 02:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by magnum8769 View Post
Hello, my name is magnum879. My real name is Vatsa. I'm 12. I applied because my old clan is dying out and I feel like I can help you guys out and I think this is a great clan. The qualities I bring with me are team player,funniness and loyalty to clan members. My timezone is Eastern time zone. And I don't have skype sadly.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for (CoA) You have a yes from me! Welcome to the clan!
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
CoA
-----
Hello, my name is Redsync. I'm 12 years old. I haven't been active that much. Sorry about that. I want to apply for this clan because I am new to clans. I have little experience. I am hoping to boost up my experience and become a good member of your clan. I am a team player and i have a good sportsmanship. skype:orangemushie, i speak a bit of French, eastern time zone.

P.S.

I didn't mean to sound cocky in my first form, that was not my intend. I was really eager the time.
Last edited by RedSync; Jul 24, 2016 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by RedSync View Post
-----
Hello, my name is Redsync. I'm 12 years old. I haven't been active that much. Sorry about that. I want to apply for this clan because I am new to clans. I have little experience. I am hoping to boost up my experience and become a good member of your clan. I am a team player and i have a good sportsmanship. skype:orangemushie, i speak a bit of French, eastern time zone.

P.S.

I didn't mean to sound cocky in my first form, that was not my intend. I was really eager the time.

I'll Leave Your App On Pending For Now
Originally Posted by RedSync View Post
-----

P.S.

Your App Has Been Accepted.