Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Looking for a Tori-Teacher
Hello there,
well I'd say the Title explains pretty well, what I'm looking for...
A teacher, who's pretty good in Toribash, to help me with many things (posting every single thing would be pretty annoying, also its for general purposes)
I need help in things like:
- how to become awesome
- how to balance running (after 5 steps, I fall on my face)
- how to really CONTROL the movement (the knowledge of know-how, mostly I just randomly click anything and watch the ghost and hope, it gonne move into the direction I want)
- how to control wether something is slowly or powerfull (for example, when I'm running and near the ground, I need to punch the ground a little to come back up, else I would fly away and if I want to punch someone, I wanna dismember him and not bitchslap with 500 dmg)

I am kind of "new" to the game, but also "old" to it, I've already played it several times in the past few years, but probably I never came far and always sucked at it and now I decided to start over (probably also due to the fact, that I forgot my acc name, acc PW and all of my moves, even though I probably never had awesome moves)

requirements:
- needs to be good at Toribash
- needs to be able to speak and understand english

optional:
- both (would be great)

I totally don't want/care/need:
- some1 with high Belt (probably a whitebelt could rape a 10th dan belt guy, if the white Belt guy spent a lot of time in singleplayer or is lucky, so don't post smth stupid like "I'm 10th Dan, I can help you" and stuff)
- prolls (don't even think about posting "lol noob thats easy" and stuf, just gtfo)

well I'd say that's pretty much it, I'm ready to spend a lot of time into Toribash, but if I feel stuck, it just ain't fun (I probably only have 3 moves and keep doing these on Multiplayer, I were 7 hours in the Beginner 1 Lobby and fought me to greenbelt rank 600 there o_0)

GoDLloyD ~
At the moment the only german speaking teacher is TheAnimal i think. Although there are a few other teachers, including myself, who teach in other languages. Although im unsure how many use things like skype, personally i prefer to stcik with the irc, or pm.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Kindly, go to Unibash and apply for a teacher's classes.

Good luck and have Fun.

I don't know if classes are working didn't seen any for a long time

Originally Posted by GoDLloyD View Post
Hello there,
well I'd say the Title explains pretty well, what I'm looking for...
A teacher, who's pretty good in Toribash, to help me with many things (posting every single thing would be pretty annoying, also its for general purposes)
I need help in things like:
- how to become awesome
- how to balance running (after 5 steps, I fall on my face)
- how to really CONTROL the movement (the knowledge of know-how, mostly I just randomly click anything and watch the ghost and hope, it gonne move into the direction I want)
- how to control wether something is slowly or powerfull (for example, when I'm running and near the ground, I need to punch the ground a little to come back up, else I would fly away and if I want to punch someone, I wanna dismember him and not bitchslap with 500 dmg)

I am kind of "new" to the game, but also "old" to it, I've already played it several times in the past few years, but probably I never came far and always sucked at it and now I decided to start over (probably also due to the fact, that I forgot my acc name, acc PW and all of my moves, even though I probably never had awesome moves)

requirements:
- needs to be good at Toribash
- needs to be able to speak and understand english

optional:
- both (would be great)

I totally don't want/care/need:
- some1 with high Belt (probably a whitebelt could rape a 10th dan belt guy, if the white Belt guy spent a lot of time in singleplayer or is lucky, so don't post smth stupid like "I'm 10th Dan, I can help you" and stuff)
- prolls (don't even think about posting "lol noob thats easy" and stuf, just gtfo)

well I'd say that's pretty much it, I'm ready to spend a lot of time into Toribash, but if I feel stuck, it just ain't fun (I probably only have 3 moves and keep doing these on Multiplayer, I were 7 hours in the Beginner 1 Lobby and fought me to greenbelt rank 600 there o_0)

GoDLloyD ~

Actually i can do that, i was an Unibash teacher, tho I'm not a German, i have great experience in-game you can contact me on skype i will sent it on PM if you want ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
would be great, no prob that you aren't german, didn't put it under "optional" without reason ;P
hey GoD I can help with movement/running/parkour that kind of stuff.. PM me if interested about that
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*