Ranking
Original Post
OSHIt Activity Check!
Alright so a lot of people haven't been posting which means it's time for this. Post here if you're active, post here if you're going to be inactive and for how long, you have 2 weeks, after those 2 weeks are up if you haven't posted here you will be moved to Regular Inactive OSHI's and I'm from now on, if you are on regular inactive OSHI's for 2 weeks you will be removed from the OSHI memberlist which means, yes, you will have to re-apply if you want to get back in. I also want to start doing OSHI events etc and get this org up and running again. Thanks

People who have posted here:
Butler153
Raiken
2WC
Hours
Matt
Jingles
Tricerafi
Ocean
Last edited by Butler; Jul 11, 2015 at 09:36 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Im active since I just joined.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Also could the board moderators please take a look at the new deleted thread in the OSHI private board
you just got active like a week ago, wtf
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2WC Yeah I know, but I'm active again now and this has to be done, I want this to be an active org again so we can host events together etc
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
omfg
Do my post right here indicate my activity?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you