Ranking
why not download the whole set and then delete the other files if you really just want the head?

is the link broken?
Last edited by Marrez; Feb 22, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
why not download the whole set and then delete the other files if you really just want the head?

is the link broken?

no the link works its just i down load the head and its not a file meh idk but its fine now my friend has it going
two new family members have been added
gee whiz, they're fuckin' like bunnies

Say hello to "hi i am a girl" and "UUGHHHSTUPIDNOOBSHOVELERFAGGOTLEGGRABBERIHATE YOU"
beware
the goblin
Could I request a head from you :o
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't do requests, sorry. Finickiness get's really troubling.

But you can always toss a suggestion my way and I could see what I could do with what I have.
beware
the goblin
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to present something stupid called

Why is this important, you ask? Well, here are two reasons for your pretty face:

1. I'll obviously be putting the textures shown here into the collection, so, yeah, that.
2. I'll be providing "uke" and "tori" folders you can pop into your custom folder that will give all tori's and your uke a new look! (or you can convert the images into tga's from the get go)
3. Soon, I'll be opening up a shop that exclusively sells personalized tori/uke textures and sets. I'll only be recieving 25% profit whereas the other 75% gets stored into my alt. However much tc that gets stored into the alt will then be sent to a GameMaster as a donation, which they can use for a good ol' event. Let's just hope I bring in enough customers.

have a nice day, and I'll get to adding in the heads~
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 9, 2014 at 05:02 AM.
beware
the goblin
Wow, that's nice. Thanks for giving free textures!
+Rep
AAAAAND CnC.
Make better lines, and color better. But that's all.