Toribash
Nice another trial member. Hopefully we get to recruit more.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Lul, 69 pages, that's pretty nice uwu, hope ya'll keep that activity ^^
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Owww where do you live?Also jelaun accepted as trial

Very cool, lets hope he is active on the forums.
Just bought some new items, also... Wounder is being really greedy for that head i want it's sort of annoying, already offered $10 for it and he wants $15 which is pretty ridiculous.
-----
Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
Lul, 69 pages, that's pretty nice uwu, hope ya'll keep that activity ^^

Yeah, it's really nice, everyone is quite active. Feels good to be able to get a response quickly.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 24, 2019 at 04:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea everyone in here is active on the way to help us get official as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

We need to get more in-game activity in the future.I hope jelaun will be active too.He was pretty active before he applied.
NO TITLE
He was a wrestler, writer, researcher and youtuber who made videos on stories around the early days of the no-bars-hold in the US, having somewhat sucess in his youtube channel named "Thepinkman", sucess of which made him known among various factions around his area of operation.

Throughout the years he made a very deep research on the rise in power from the Pitfighters and the subsequent loss from the kung-fu/karate nerds, he also was one of the few who noted that the wrestlers from the "House of The Beast" became the ultimate force in regards of potential headsman of the Pitfighters, since both factions were already enemies and none other group shown to make any threat whatsoever against the rule of Pitfighters.

In his fighting career, he won a total of three underground kummites, most notoriously defeating his last opponet in the 2017 kummite with a beggar's-cradle, to secure the victory in the event via submission after he had his both hands broken throughout the 6 fights that he had that night against polynesians fighters. And so he become the world-kummite cruiser weight champion, being scheduled to defend his tittle in the 2020 world kummite.

By this notorious career, he was the right man to be the House of the Beast's ambassador, and so he did that for a while, with a very polite tone and ̶g̶a̶y̶ friendly mannerisms he was able to secure some peace between the Pitfighters, the House of the Beast and the TMA (tradicional martial arts) nerds. But that was sort lived when Dan Severn himself started suspecting on the Pinkman's actions, inkling that became even stronger when he found out that the Pinkman was publishing videos containing confidential stories around Dan Severn's actions in the UFC and other MMA promotion, luckly for the Pinkman, Dan never found the text materials that he wrote, whom I have saved all on my computer.

Since the Pinkman had been a long time friend, student and buisness partner of the Beast himself, Dan decided that putting down the Pinkman for good wasn't the right thing to do, thus he organized a plan along side Frank Dux, a TMA nerd who had his actions exposed by our hero, to capture the Pinkman and make damn sure he would delete his compromising content. And then, after 11 months inside the deepths of the Rapedungeon, the man got out of there and so his youtube videos from the air. Apparently he is back to activity inside the House of the Beast, but more as a history researcher than an ambassador or a wrestler, his presence in the 2020 kummite is now unknwon. That video that I posted on this forum was the new one made by him.