ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Josefaldo View Post
He was a wrestler, writer, researcher and youtuber who made videos on stories around the early days of the no-bars-hold in the US, having somewhat sucess in his youtube channel named "Thepinkman", sucess of which made him known among various factions around his area of operation.

Throughout the years he made a very deep research on the rise in power from the Pitfighters and the subsequent loss from the kung-fu/karate nerds, he also was one of the few who noted that the wrestlers from the "House of The Beast" became the ultimate force in regards of potential headsman of the Pitfighters, since both factions were already enemies and none other group shown to make any threat whatsoever against the rule of Pitfighters.

In his fighting career, he won a total of three underground kummites, most notoriously defeating his last opponet in the 2017 kummite with a beggar's-cradle, to secure the victory in the event via submission after he had his both hands broken throughout the 6 fights that he had that night against polynesians fighters. And so he become the world-kummite cruiser weight champion, being scheduled to defend his tittle in the 2020 world kummite.

By this notorious career, he was the right man to be the House of the Beast's ambassador, and so he did that for a while, with a very polite tone and ̶g̶a̶y̶ friendly mannerisms he was able to secure some peace between the Pitfighters, the House of the Beast and the TMA (tradicional martial arts) nerds. But that was sort lived when Dan Severn himself started suspecting on the Pinkman's actions, inkling that became even stronger when he found out that the Pinkman was publishing videos containing confidential stories around Dan Severn's actions in the UFC and other MMA promotion, luckly for the Pinkman, Dan never found the text materials that he wrote, whom I have saved all on my computer.

Since the Pinkman had been a long time friend, student and buisness partner of the Beast himself, Dan decided that putting down the Pinkman for good wasn't the right thing to do, thus he organized a plan along side Frank Dux, a TMA nerd who had his actions exposed by our hero, to capture the Pinkman and make damn sure he would delete his compromising content. And then, after 11 months inside the deepths of the Rapedungeon, the man got out of there and so his youtube videos from the air. Apparently he is back to activity inside the House of the Beast, but more as a history researcher than an ambassador or a wrestler, his presence in the 2020 kummite is now unknwon. That video that I posted on this forum was the new one made by him.

Ok so that's really interesting, could you post his channel? i'd love to see what you were just talking about.
-----
Originally Posted by jyhgtfreds View Post
dafuq jose nice report XD

Yeah haha, did you actually read it or? lol but yeah man very nice report, like Fred said. - edit, you're not talking about this are you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7dxEhwCKMor this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96of_rynSfg
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 24, 2019 at 11:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning Sora, hope all is well with everyone here. Still pretty excited myself to start work. Btw is there any game ya'll would recommend playing? preferably singleplayer. still gonna be active on the forums and on tb.
Exams are finally fucking over, now I can do more stupid shit since I’m free the whole week.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
i already am waiting for wars iof you guys wanna come and play with me join me/jo NOT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

Yes, it is that channel, but like 95% of his videos have been deleted, he has another channel nowadays, known as "The purple vagabond", but just a few videos in there, the reasons for that are the ones that I wrote on my text.