Toribash
Original Post
Monster Hunter: World
I recently got the game and have played for a while and kinda like it.
Seems like a really grindy game like Destiny or Warframe but it definitely plays on you needing skill and focus when fighting harder enemies, even in a group.
Any thoughts or opinions?
I almost stopped the game where we had to choose our weaponry, it took me a real our to make choice haha.

The game is pretty cool, I played every single MH and this one make some several changes and renovations which cure the series. Pretty happy.

I use to stay alone but the game seems funnier with friends.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
I got the game on release, the only turn off for me is there is very little audio from voice actors in conversation, for a monster hunter game I know they had a good budget and didn't have to cut out dialogue but hey I wasn't the manager.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Game is pretty awesome.

If you're an old player, there's really nothing to hate about it (besides maybe lack of G-Rank). And if you're new, then it's super accessible compared to the older games.

Really awesome game, I'll even ignore Nergigante's insane hit boxes.
How are we enjoying the PC version fellas?

Destroying the ecosystem has never been quite so good, especially with the quicker load times.

Nothing quite like murdering innocent animal life in 60fps.

Anyone here playing it? How are you all finding it?
thinking of getting it but not sure if my pc will run it so im kinda ehhh
dreamy suicide act
i see ur session sometimes chesh

its fun so far i wish theyd go back to the farm that you could upgrade instead of this ecological research bull crud!
im only mr 6 or something but ive got 20 hours in the game hehe a lot of grinding and farming with coop friends. just murdered the anjanath
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
i see ur session sometimes chesh

its fun so far i wish theyd go back to the farm that you could upgrade instead of this ecological research bull crud!
im only mr 6 or something but ive got 20 hours in the game hehe a lot of grinding and farming with coop friends. just murdered the anjanath

Message me if you and your friends want to do some hunts, I hit HR 43 today.

Yeah the ecological thing is a little interesting, you'll eventually not really even have to track monsters. I do like having the drop rates more or less just in the game now though.

Cat farm was cool though I agree.

Upgrade your ancient tree to cultivate big boi items!