Toribash
Original Post
Akashi
Hi guys, i don't know what is this, but i will share with you.(program krita)

Head 1

Head 1- wip 2

Head 2

Last edited by Akashi; Jul 27, 2018 at 09:36 PM.
UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE
Nice work bro at the second one it has great hair in my option and nice eyes for this style , and what you doin at the frist head/wip ?
Last edited by PavoR; Jul 19, 2018 at 12:01 PM.
Seems great. It's pretty early to judge the first one but the other one seems well done. Only thing that bugs me is the roughness of the golden decorations in the armor.
The gold lining on the armor needs better lighting

I also don't like the hair, it's very straight, not sure how it looks ingame though
The first one looks like its going to be a sick head when you're finished. The second one looks pretty good as well but I'd add some variety to the hair & the gold lining is lacking specular lighting.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The first one i don't know exactly what it is, in the second i will work more in details... ^-^
UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE UNIVERSE
hi.

1st head is too low. or maybe not. i think it is too low.

2nd head. the hair is definitely mapped incorrectly toward the top. the top of the head will warp, so it is important to make hair toward the top curve like a rainbow as opposed to straight; it is not that simple . . . sorry.

check mapping on both of them. otherwise you will waste countless hours making unusable kuh-rap.
in the second head is the hair style ^-^

hair

Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
in the second head is the hair style ^-^

hair

the issue is that the hair is too long, it shouldn't go passed the ears like in the image you showed.