ES Recruitment Drive
haha well good luck on the test! :P and chris, try and find me in a server or ill try and find you so we can play soon.
-----
And for sparky, are we thinking of warring anytime soon?? And is video maker/clan video coming through?
Last edited by sledgren; Jun 6, 2014 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've got Block-Exams coming up shortly, I'll be studying a tiny bit :3 (probably won't bother my activeness). This does however, mean that i will take less interest in warring clans etc. If you manage to spot Hurr1c4ne or L0v3st0n3d ingame, they might get it done . As for the clan video, I have low hopes. We probably aren't gonna have a clan vid unless we make it ourselves, or pay a high sum of TC for one :P.
Alright, well that's good to know, and with the video, I do have a friend who's really good with computers and maybe could put it together for us. But he doesn't play toribash so he wouldn't know about tc, so that could work.
Thanks for helping sledg, but I don't think a non-TB player will be much of help, we'd need someone who knows TB camera control etc, appreciate the thought of help though!
Alright. Well I talked to him today at school about it and he said he would be interested, and may get toribash soon. So maybe in a while he could help us out, if that's still something you want to do. And no problem, i think a clan video is a really good idea.
Wow hope you make it spark I might not be active for 3 days cause of getting bad school grades and getting banned of computer for 3 days and also when are most of our members on
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Yeah, don't want to sound like a teacher or your dad here, but finish really strong in school so you wont have to go to summer school (less toribash) or lose your pc (no toribash)