Ranking
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Why didn't I ever have power?

I mean srs, I would've made toriagent before toriagent and gamekeeper had sex and then died, giving birth to gamemaster; and I would have made wibblecop (eventualy)

Satisfy my curiosity.

A) Apply (send application) to position of power you want, I.E. smod, with an admin or smod.
B) Wait.
C) If it has been a couple weeks move on.

We do not disclose how we pick applicants past general requirements.

Also latin.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
No.

Why not?
Last edited by Boredpayne; Jan 13, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Do you have a remuneration? Some of you are gay? Thanks.
Last edited by PsyT; Jan 13, 2012 at 09:59 PM.

Originally Posted by PsyTrance View Post
Do you have a remuneration? Some of you are gay? Thanks.

A)
Some staff are paid, most are volunteers, it's basically only developers that are paid.

B)
I doubt many of us will be disclosing their sexuality here, but our staff is made up of people who have a variety of sexualities, yes. It's not really your business who is and who isn't heterosexual, homosexual or any other sexuality, sexual preference isn't a qualification in anything but the sex industry after all.
Nice, but I thought everyone had a remuneration. The second question is just a joke

why was Devil banned? I can't seem to find him in the ban listings
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
How do GMs transfer stuff from MagicalSack is account sharing is illegal? Or do I have it wrong?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
How do GMs transfer stuff from MagicalSack is account sharing is illegal? Or do I have it wrong?

With black magic. If you'd bother to check MS's login history you'd notice that no one has ever actually logged to it. ..Yeah, you can not.

So let's roll with black magics. Heck, no one even knows what's the pass of said account! ;o
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post

we ask the magicalsack nicely and he reponds as he see's fit.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
To all:

what is your motivation to still sit here, infract people, shame topics, ban infidels?

it is fun
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today