Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Clan War Betting
Okey dokey m8s. So in the clan stock thread I recommended clan war betting. Mwah didn't want to go into detail with it but said it was a good idea. So.. here goes. Two clans face off in a battle of epic proportions. Spectators watch from the sidelines as both clans duke it out. Spectators begin to make petty word of mouth bets. Most are all bark and no bite until a group of young money millionaire P I M P pimps roll up with oodles of cash. The rich fellows begin to bet TC on the clan they believe will win the clan war. Most players bet for the higher ranked clan, but a select few bet on the underdog.

The underdog comes out swinging and streaks the higher ranked clan 3 times. Players will not be able to bet after three matches have been completed in the war. The players that bet for the higher ranked clan begin to get anxious. One tries to change his bet to the other team but fails miserably as the bet he placed is permanent. Another tries leaving the lobby, he leaves, but will never see his beloved tc again as it will continue to be a bet. But get this, the bet placed by the fellow who left the server now becomes a selfbet from the clan he bet on. Luckily for the clan, they will not have to pay for his bet that he placed that became theirs. One player that bet accidentally pings, his bet becomes a selfbet from the clan he bet for but there is a twist. The team he bet for can give back the bet they inherited to the player that pinged and receive a 10% of the original bet price gentleman's bonus. If the player that pinged plans on farming off of this idea he is dead wrong for if he pings again the bet he placed will be given permanently to the clan the he bet on. Players that get caught will be banned for an extended period of time depending on the amount of tc placed as the bet and the clan that is caught working with the good for nothing snake will be unable to initiate wars for an extended period of time, again depending on the amount of tc that was bet by the snake. If the clan wins with and inherited self bet they will receive the winnings much like any player but the profit will be evenly dispersed between all members of that clan on the server at that time.

Anyways the war rages on and it is neck and neck, both clans are surprisingly equally skilled. One clan prevails on the final match and wins for all of their beloved betters. The winning clan will rake in 10% of the total winnings evenly between all members of that clan that are currently in the server. Good news for the losing team as well, they will receive 5% of the winnings distributed equally among all members from their clan in the server as well. But if the losing clan has returned 2 or more bets to pinged players and collected 20% or more gentlemen's bonus. They will not receive the 5% consolation prize.*

A bot will distribute the 10% rake winnings evenly among all members of the clan that are in the server. If a winning team has returned 4 or more bets to their owners and collected 40% or more gentlemen's bonus, then they will not receive the 10% of winnings rake at the end of the war.* If neither clan rakes any tc at the end of the war, then the rake will be nullified and the winnings will be distributed to the players that bet on the winning team.

*This may change to be equal rakes for winning and losing, to prevent the use of unfair tactics.

Oh, I almost forgot! The betting will be activated when the clan war begins.

The command could be something like /bet (tc amount) clan (clan's name)

Any suggestions and criticism will be greatly appreciated. Tell me if I missed something.

P.s. Anything on here can be changed or altered.

P.p.s. No concept art required, it's pretty self explanatory.

Cheers,
~Bercat
Last edited by Bercat; Jul 13, 2015 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Reasons
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus