Ethereal
Bman
Tiranic
Lothox
Ghiro
3vi1
CMon
Hebrewhamr

and the rest kinda... died or something.

This will be updated every now and again. This is for reference only, so there will be no posting here.

Sorry SupreamKick, I forgot to add you at first. You're in there now

Edit: Added Thatguy back onto the roster. Looks like he didn't forget about us after all

Edit: Kulek has been re-added, and is now in red font.

Edit: Rubby is in. All rejoice.

Edit: Casey and Buszmen added to the list. Pieman, CrazyMLC, and Thatguy moved to "inactive".

Edit: Pieman is now "Shuriken", and he's active again.

Edit: Imsku is in, celebrate. GeneralStoner added to "inactive" list.

Edit: Huntaa is in as well. Shuriken, Casey, Kulek, and Buszmen are all added to the "inactive" list now. ThatGuy added back to the "active" list.

Edit: Shuriken's name changed to Aesir. Added back to "active" list.

Edit: kRokZ added to "active registered" half of the list.

Edit: Deadork is in, but not registered (yet?) poor DeadorK. Help him win that Way of Worth contest he's in.

Edit: DeadorK is registered, he won the contest RaWK is also added to the roster, parties, etc. You know the drill by now.

Edit: MrPoptart and FishPoke also added the the "Active Registered" portion of the roster :P

Edit: Toastmaster passed the "what # am I thinking of" test, so he's in.

Edit: Noob_Reaper's on trial. If he's good, he stays. If he acts up, he's out. Let me know if there are ANY problems.

Edit: Noob_Reaper's out, then. PsYcHZ still has to write a poem, because that one sucked. Rob is in, but I'm not sure if he's registered or not, so he's in teal.

Edit: PsYcHZ wrote 2 bad poems, which add up to one good one, so he's in. Huntaa and Aesir moved back to "Inactive".

Edit: Huntaa moved back again, lol... Hypnowolf will be testing soon, BloodshotGibson and Tiranic recently added to our numbers. Elbo, sadly, moved down to "inactive".

Edit: Seeing as it didn't update that day, I re-updated it.

Edit: HebrewHamr here. I re-updated again. If you should be on a different part of the list or on it in general, PM mbk.

Edit: Lol. I forgot Vii.

Important: I've recently added a number of you to the Inactive list. Because you've been inactive. If you want something done about it, let me know you're still here, and START BEING ACTIVE.

Edit: buncha people left =/

Edit: CMon added to list

Edit: addied 3vi1

Edit: added SrgtCorn

Edit: added imok

Edit: added new section

Edit: Hamr is back lol...

Edit: hamr left again

(Pplz in red definitely have the registration key. Pplz in blue left, wtf? PM me if I made a mistake, because I'm not going to simply realize it otherwise.)
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Apr 15, 2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: update