Ranking
Original Post
I apologize for the behavior of my fellow members.
Im the Co-Leader of Redeem and currently Leader as Jake0151 was banned so I have heard about things that have been going on over here and they don't seem to be very plesant so i will apologize on behalf of my fellow clan members. I also have reason to beleive that there is gunna be a Clan War between Redeem and CBK so if we could get a date and then we can sort out a time for it, thanks and i hope that you will accept my greatest apologies for whatever was going on over here.

Thanks,KROOK.
You're wrong, there will be NO clan war between CBK and whatever your little group of people is called.

Thank you.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
No clan war.

KROOK, With all due respect your clan mates behavior was absulutely UNACCEPTABLE.

I advise a boot from the clan to whoever took part.

Now GTFO. NOW
I posted this in hopethat you would take this nicely and not be dicks but i guess not.

Now i will leavew your forum alone unlike the rest of my clan and will also inform my fellow clan members to do the same and let them know there will be no Clan War.
I do appriciate your applogie on behalf of your clan too.

But we have had enough people invade our boards for the week.

Ok? I hope CBK and Redeem can be Allies.
Cinamintz: You're over reacting. They're trying to apologize. No need to jump down their throats.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
No need to jump down their throats.

lol
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Fine, I'll try and squeeze my way out of they're throats.

*Pop* There we go.

But yeah, your right. Sorry KROOKZorz
oh man, so many jokes, i'm not even gonna start
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes