ES Recruitment Drive
I knew that, I wasn't saying anything to / about you. I was attacking Furybull for posting in this thread...
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
I'm still here. I do check back occasionally, I just haven't found the time to keep as active. And with my exams coming up, etc. Meh, but I do still play sometimes.
Well, I guess I wouldn't have had to make a new thread. Again, apologies.

Anyway, still alive.
Not still alive, but I feel like posting here anyway to say hi.

Hi.

/end post
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Sorry I haven't been on. I've been busy with ub3r epic youtubez. I have a channel that's becoming semi-successful. Just send me a PM or something if I need to be contacted for important clan stuffz. If you wanna see the channel, It's http://www.youtube.com/halo2trickster.
I'm also part of http://www.youtube.com/HaloEvolution

Again, send me PM's or something if important clan business is up. I can test new members anytime you need me to. I can help moderate important happenings. Just don't ask me to on MWF from 10-12. I have American Football Practice (American for those people who don't live in the US.)

Well, I'm out once again. I may be more active. I have nothing else really to do other than post on the forums and maybe play some TB. UNITE4FUN MESSAGE ME I WANNA PLEH HALOZ WITH UUUUU.

Gamertag: o Fear Engine o / SAVIOR OMEGA
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
I'll send a friend req, just pmed you. I see you're a lieutenant... I just got lieutenant grade two today
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Noice. I'm really a colonel gr 2 but he ran out of gold so my friend gave me his account he never used.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
I live in the pacific time zone if that's what you mean.