Ranking
Man, just finished watching Flesh and Stone, absolutely awesome ep, I totally loved it.

White text about it: A lot of people were really pissed about the angels actually been shown but I thought it was pretty cool, basically what I expected. I loved the gradual build up to the ending too, that was nice. The only part that was a little silly was the Amy 'moving like she can see them'. Also, the Amy-Doctor scene was...odd at best, I sort of hope they discard it and just treat it as a joke in a casual manner.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
i thought that the flesh and stone ep was ok, nothing special in my opinion but i think the new doc is pretty cool
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
i think the new doc is pretty ghay

fixed

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
wait what? O.o
i mean hes not the best but he cool enough not to be raged at
Watched the 3rd episode last night. It was poorly written and generally shit.
This new series is getting worse and worse. Matt Smith is okay as a Doctor though, but I'm a Tennant fanboy all the way.
i thought david tennant was really good as the doctor
I dunno, I've always like David Tennant, but I suppose Matt Smith is ok. Why the new writer though?
the old writer was good..... the new one was kinda up hiimself in an interview, didnt like it
They've used multiply writers since Eccleston, it's the director they changed. Now it suffers from the same problem most BBC stuff has - shit production.

I just can't get away with Matt's doctor at all, they've wrote the character as a mincing faggot. At least they finally made an episode this series where it's the doctor that saves the day, if you look back on the others the hero was Amy.

Tennant's been the only good doctor since the 80's, the others just aren't doing it right.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you