Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Easter Lottery [over, pls dont send money for tickets ]

Welcome to the Toribash Easter Lottery!

Hosted by the Market Squids

Art by the all-mighty Soap + TomWanks

Forum banner by Chris

We're doing the lottery a bit differently this year. Instead of having all prizes in the same pool, we're splitting them up based on value.

Each of the 4 pools will have their own ticket price (this keeps the drawing fair and balanced).

The pools and their respectable ticket prices are as follows:

Low Value: 5k TC per Ticket
High Value: 10k TC per Ticket
Ultra Value: 15k TC per Ticket
Legendary Value: 20k TC per ticket

Keep in mind that the more valuable the items get, the less of them there are. Which means you have a lower chance of winning (statistcally), which is why the prices raise (so less people will enter for the higher pools, giving everyone a fair chance).

You may buy as many tickets as you want in one, or multiple categories.

TC is to be sent to "EasterBunny"

Include what pool(s) you are buying tickets for and how many tickets for each pool in the message with the TC.
If you do not include the pool(s) and number of tickets, I will have to assume you're buying the most expensive tickets you can buy with the TC you sent.

Every ticket you buy has the potential to win a prize. Meaning you can win multiple prizes from the same pool, given you bought more than one ticket in that pool. You can also win multiple prizes from other pools.

Lotto is over here is a list of winners:

rar

All prizes are No-Qi

Prizes

Donations Welcome.
Last edited by ishi; Apr 21, 2014 at 09:36 AM.
Woah, I didn't even know I've won something untill I've checked my deactivated history. Thanks I guess