Ranking
Bug. ^^^

Hopefully will get fixed one day.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am posting to say that my clan was unjustly put in the "dead" clan list, we have been posting multiple times per day and we did not receive a warning post. Could you please remove us from the dead list?

Experience

For some reason people keep listing clan mods as the people they want to moderate their board. Clan mods don't do everything for you, and they have global access to all clan boards. Pick members from your clan to be moderators.
Respect to this oldschooler plz. When were the old clans slaughtered? I know we aren't on that much because we're older and I understand you want to keep the forums clean, but we Torigods had a thread that didn't need much maintenance and was able to be accessed for tournaments. How do we get our clan back? I'm not paying TC and I'll talk to Hampa directly if I need to.
It ain't eazay bein' cheezay, but somebody's gotta do it.

Gov_Cheese's toribash player stats

My band California Medication. I sing vocals. Take a listen! https://www.facebook.com/californiamedication
Originally Posted by Gov_Cheese View Post
Respect to this oldschooler plz. When were the old clans slaughtered? I know we aren't on that much because we're older and I understand you want to keep the forums clean, but we Torigods had a thread that didn't need much maintenance and was able to be accessed for tournaments. How do we get our clan back? I'm not paying TC and I'll talk to Hampa directly if I need to.

Sorry, you be inactive for alot of time, Don't say stupid things.
Also: your clan, Torigods die.
I'm sorry, but this isn't a stupid thing. We had our clan established and it still is a clan; a brotherhood. Why is there an expiration now? It's kind of like having your car in the garage, then when you open it for summer driving.... it's no where to be found/stolen. Luckily I can talk to the burglar so MODS, give me an explanation on why this was a good idea. Was there server storage issues? Come on work with me here. Why do we need to be so active to keep it?

My band California Medication. I sing vocals. Take a listen! https://www.facebook.com/californiamedication
Originally Posted by Gov_Cheese View Post
I'm sorry, but this isn't a stupid thing. We had our clan established and it still is a clan; a brotherhood. Why is there an expiration now? It's kind of like having your car in the garage, then when you open it for summer driving.... it's no where to be found/stolen. Luckily I can talk to the burglar so MODS, give me an explanation on why this was a good idea. Was there server storage issues? Come on work with me here. Why do we need to be so active to keep it?

Man sorry, that clans die and you need accept this...
I won't accept this. There's no respect for the clans that were made by those who paid into Toribash just to play, before it was free. Our clan was one of the first and possibly the greatest and should have never been deleted; forgotten to a bunch of noobs. This is the biggest disappointment I've ever seen in Toribash. TORIGOD!!!! Clan death/removal... what a joke...