ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
whats up!
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Glad to see you showing up here in Toribash again. I may not personally remember you but a little jog of the memory could bring up some things

I'm going to move this into Rapid Threads, it's a bit better suited for that board.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

i'm back here and there, getting infractions like the beast i am, not trying to get banned no more, and i've matured and would love to be able to interact with my past companions from here, also nice to see these familiar names!

i used to be very ignorant, rather not talk about the more unpleasent things but, here and there i was decent, made replays, were on okay terms with some staff, was very passionate about getting lucky official, played for a long time, i'm not entirely sure if me and you really talked much ed, you've probably only given me infractions or seen me being a dumbo.

and sora i feel like i should know you but, i think i need some help clearing mist.

and hassan yea sorta, i enjoyed fighting you on aikido, was fun playing almost every day or other day with you at least once.
Last edited by BigDog; Aug 19, 2019 at 05:29 AM.