Toribash
Re: moderators
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
You fall in love with Hampa, then flirt with him, then be nice to him. Then dump him and he'll want you back, but you should only say yes if he makes you a mod.

Ducky,
Found the secret of love

Thats actually a pretty good way to explain the method to become a moderator ;)
I has a flavour
And yet, nobody mentioned me... I made slainvet, gnarf a mod, and gave a good word for RbLck and Ishi...

ahha, so I know and do a little more than you'd think. :o
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Yeah, fall in love with veb instead. It's generally considered bad for your health to dump black belts anyways.
Well, there was that one time where veb PMed me saying "I WANT YOU!!!!!"

Although that was after I was moderator...
ummm manbreakfast thats scary and i have another question i dont get the stars under your name like moderators have four and golbal moderators have five and administrators have six please explain
*Lurking about*
How do you become a moderator? It needs tedious in-between-the-sheets action for some
What what? In the butt.
Not fair.

I never got any tedious in-between-the-sheets action.

As for the stars... some people have cooler stars, like Hampa, veb, and Nokturnal. Then others have less cool but still significantly cool stars, then there are those beneath them, and then there are the rest of you, with your uncool 2 or 3.
Originally Posted by chumpy
ummm manbreakfast thats scary and i have another question i dont get the stars under your name like moderators have four and golbal moderators have five and administrators have six please explain

It increases depending on how many posts you have. They also change colour and get more stars depending on your rank (mod, global mod, admin).
I has a flavour
ok thank you for clearing that up for me but my time is messed up it said my birthday was yesterday but it was to day (october 20) im in the central amrica
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
You fall in love with Hampa, then flirt with him, then be nice to him. Then dump him and he'll want you back, but you should only say yes if he makes you a mod.

Ducky,
Found the secret of love

im down with that ;)