Toribash
Original Post
[Channel] Triple BG: The Youtuber Team
Hello, Welcome to the info zone for the Triple BG Youtube Channel. We will be covering gaming content of all platforms available. In this thread I will be posting Updates and such about the channel.

About The Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhkk7iePGHfrUp1I_1u54A

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLICK THIS TO SUBSCRIBE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Trailer

The Channel Itself is about 3 years old. Blah, Blah, Blah, We restarted the channel, Backstory ect. Our Main Purpose is to be random assholes recording ourselves playing games for a living. If you would Like to help us reach that goal Subscribe and Like the videos. Besides eventually helping us pay for things, It helps us out greatly.

Goals:

Goals

About the Team:

Team Members

Things You Will See:

Console Gaming Commentary
PC gaming Commentary
Gaming Reviews
Vlogs
Streams
Everyday Life Related Videos
And Much More...

My Computer Specs

Recording and Editing Specs for Nerds

Uploading:

Currently Pumping out at full steam like in the old days. As of The latest Update, Videos will be Scheduled as follows*:

Every Sunday-Wednesday, 1-4 videos a day
*Please note this is subject to change at any time.

This Thread:

This Thread will be used for video updates as well as just a general chat for those who want to speak their mind about us, what you like, what you dislike. We are listening.

If you have a game you would like to recommend to us that we have not already touched feel free to post about it here. Remember don't spam or shitpost in this thread. It is being monitored closely.

Bare with us, The channel is still going through edits and fixes but Subscribe regardless if you wish to see us play Games. This Thread will have many updates.
Last edited by Fates; Aug 17, 2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Added My PC specs and fixed a few things
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...