ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: The Sai Shinobi, Good clan, or bad one?
I like it
34 Votes / 77.27%
I hate it
2 Votes / 4.55%
meh.
8 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt: Black
Any past infractions/bans (User Name> Infractions): Nope
In-game activity: 7
Forum Activity: 5
Previous Clans?: Sk1ll
Why did you leave your most recent one?: The owner is a bully, and he resets the game every time hes about to lose. We didn't even have a banner yet and there were only 3 people in the clan.
Why do you want to join?: I want a clan to actually have fun with and interact with.
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?: Some awesome wushu moves
Two or more online or single-player replays of any kind to show an example of your skill:
-----
Belt: Black

Any past infractions/bans: Nope

In-game activity: 7

Forum Activity: 5

Previous Clans?: Sk1ll

Why did you leave your most recent one?: The owner is a bully, and he resets the game every time hes about to lose. We didn't even have a banner yet and there were only 3 people in the clan.

Why do you want to join?: I want a clan to actually have fun with and interact with.

Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?: Some awesome wushu moves

Two or more online or single-player replays of any kind to show an example of your skill:
Last edited by EpikSpiral; Mar 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No, simply since you posted the same app twive and the thrid time you just spread it out.
-----
Another no conting his posts its 2 only what he posted on this app
-----
Make it a lot better and search how to upload personal replays that will help us to accept you
^^ the app
Last edited by Roverdawg; Mar 19, 2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Freelancer/ I'm Looking for a home
Belt:Brown
Rank:20355 (my computer got a virus couldn't play for 2 months.)
No previous bans or infractions.
In game:8
Forum:6.5
Clans: Demonix
The owner didn't do anything and when the four members that actually played the game left I left too.
Why: I'm pretty sure this won't end up like the last one, Besides It's a pretty cool name.
I can make textures, and have skill in akkido,wushu and some parkour.
The Shikeiyaku was me just a different account to regain my skill after the 2 month gap due to a virus.
The replay names are Ninjakaige decap and the other one is xspar so I'll have to send it.
Last edited by NinjaKaige; Dec 27, 2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: I am more active on the fourums now too.
Belt (Brown Or Higher, Unless Directly Invited by Owner or Myself: 2nd And Black Belt
Any past infractions/bans : making 2 thread at once
In-game activity : 10
Forum Activity : 9
Previous Clans? : no i did not join any clan
Why did you leave your most recent one? : xxxx
Why do you want to join?: cause i wanted to join [TSS] Team Sai shinobi
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan? (Optional): Il help u guys win in clan wars
The replay i upload down there

Player Card : il put it
Attached Files
Ninja #1.rpl (76.5 KB, 6 views)
0Ripoff.rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)