Ranking
CLAN LEAGUE: THIS FRIDAY AUGUST 14TH AT 18GMT

thoughts?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I think that's 2 o'clock PM my time? I live on the East coast of US.

If so, hell yeah I can do that. Doubt the Russians can
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
We don't know yet about friday but if we can, i think comfortable time for us will be 21-30 gmt 0.
ËË
DrHax is an idiot and a dummy, he cannot schedule for Alpha. TIcux and Imapirate can schedule
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Our main greykido/rb_greykido player is only available between 18 - 21GMT every day, so if we wanted to do all the matches in one go, the latest we could ever start CL would be 20GMT on any day... Is 20GMT possible for you guys on friday / one day this weekend?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Ignore ticux.
We will be there 8 pm Gmt 0 tho keep the greykido match till a bit later if you can.
Like 20-30 minutes later o:
Imaparrot~!
Well:

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=362

If we want to go all the way and win this thing, we have 3 matches to go. Beat Obey, RelaxAll, and RelaxAll again. Without failing once.

Guys who do the scheduling, let's get started there. Other than that, uhh... Ugh... Yeah. I'm happy we did this well and let's just go out there and have fun. Really all that matters now.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I don't get why people put random mods as the mystery mod for Clan League but it's not in any official server or anything. As if we'd actually practice the mod in private servers, wtf GMs pls..