ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
You have potential. Run before sparky gets his hands on you.

Known the little scrub since we were 'wee young, he's already stolen my heart r i p but cheers dude I appreciate your input x
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Much obliged gorgeous, down to shred some domes, good to be back ��

My Application
Intro
Hello [Sk8r] clan. I would love to be the newest accepted member of your clan.
Now listen closely for my story is filled with wicked twists turns and riddles.

The meaty bod (IRL Info)
So, my name is Nathan, I am 15 in 10th grade. I recently moved from Atlanta Georgia to Athens Georgia. My UTC/GMT is -5 UTC.
I speak 3 languages, these being Spanish, English, and French. I do not have any examples of my Spanish speaking skills.
But I do have a translation I wrote in French.

My Written Translation

My hobbies include gymnastics, coding, gaming, piano, and guitar. The coding languages I know are Lua, c++, c#, css, html, and some JavaScript.
I hope that was meaty enough for you.

Cyber History (In-game Info)
Well, for starters my name is Lost/Chaos; I have played this game since 2011. I can mainly be found on forums.
Usually in support boards. Also, posting in Off-Topic, Suggestions & Ideas, and in the art board.
I have learned many skills such as marketing, art, flame forging, and replay making.

Why [Sk8r]
Well, I have been hanging out, befriending, and talking to many members in the sk8r discord.
The clan seems like a bunch of chill people. That is exactly what I am looking for in a clan.
Also, the clan seems ub3r active on forums which is my main interests when it comes to toribash.
All in all I want to join [Sk8r] because of the chill members, friendliness, and activity.

The End
If you wish to contact me you can reach me via forum Pm's
Or alternatively, I am also in the sk8r discord.
Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my app.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Intro
Hello [Sk8r] clan. I would love to be the newest accepted member of your clan.
Now listen closely for my story is filled with wicked twists turns and riddles.

The meaty bod (IRL Info)
So, my name is Nathan, I am 15 in 10th grade. I recently moved from Atlanta Georgia to Athens Georgia. My UTC/GMT is -5 UTC.
I speak 3 languages, these being Spanish, English, and French. I do not have any examples of my Spanish speaking skills.
But I do have a translation I wrote in French.

My Written Translation

My hobbies include gymnastics, coding, gaming, piano, and guitar. The coding languages I know are Lua, c++, c#, css, html, and some JavaScript.
I hope that was meaty enough for you.

Cyber History (In-game Info)
Well, for starters my name is Lost/Chaos; I have played this game since 2011. I can mainly be found on forums.
Usually in support boards. Also, posting in Off-Topic, Suggestions & Ideas, and in the art board.
I have learned many skills such as marketing, art, flame forging, and replay making.

Why [Sk8r]
Well, I have been hanging out, befriending, and talking to many members in the sk8r discord.
The clan seems like a bunch of chill people. That is exactly what I am looking for in a clan.
Also, the clan seems ub3r active on forums which is my main interests when it comes to toribash.
All in all I want to join [Sk8r] because of the chill members, friendliness, and activity.

The End
If you wish to contact me you can reach me via forum Pm's
Or alternatively, I am also in the sk8r discord.
Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my app.

My man that was beautifully exceptional to read, I'm giving that an unfathomly mystical varial popshivit sex-change