ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
i dropped out fuck
ged exam in 8 months

Hentai nuu
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I keep forgetting Flames avatar is that one Disturbed album cover.

Community College graduate amigo's?
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
Originally Posted by Tourneymun View Post
I keep forgetting Flames avatar is that one Disturbed album cover

Lol yep idk I just think it looks cool and it kinda relates to flames since there's a bunch of fire so I thought it was fitting ; D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Pretty good. Looking for twenty dollar steam cards around my area so I can hopefully be unbanned.
My week was pretty decent. Spilled tea on my keyboard and it died so I went and got a new one :v next semester starts tomorrow (yay) how aboot you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
My week was pretty decent. Spilled tea on my keyboard and it died so I went and got a new one :v next semester starts tomorrow (yay) how aboot you?

I was there when you attempted typing with the screwed up keyboard.

Hilarity ensued.
Haha oh yes I remember you were there now and it was adding numbers in omg that was so bad. I tried cleaning it but it didn't change anything so I went to BestBuy and I have around $150 in gift cards from previous Christmases so it was practically free yay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There are spray's for around three dollars made specifically for your situation lol, though buying a new keyboard is acceptable too.