Toribash
I'm just going to sit back now and laugh at your idiocy. You obviously can't read, let alone be bothered to type with any form of grammar.

On a more on topic note, you obviously don't realize that your 12 head pass replay has the same type of passes. You seem insistent on trying to bend all the rules on everyone else but not on you. So if you want what you deem "real" head passes, wait until tommorow and I'll show you your so called "real" head passes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I’m sorry for my last post but I was pissed of. You grabbed Uke and throw the head from one to another? That was strange and it doesn’t look nice. I don’t like my replay neither but it was made to beat yours record that’s all.

Maybe there should be another rule beside “5 frames between the passes.” That you can’t grab anything beside the reaped of head. I think it will make our replays better. I also going to redo from the first frames my 12 passes replay to do this “5 frames passes”. You were right that I can’t have easiest rules than people who want to beat my record.

And why you think I can’t read I missed some important part of your speeches? I’ bad at grammar that’s right and I don’t have any excuses for that behavior. But your were talking all the time about beating me without proof. And after few weeks of waiting for some cool replay you grab uke :/ I beat it as you saw with additional 6 passes [everyone have at least 5 frames]

So the fun begins two replays with new rule “5 frame passes” will be ready for this record. Maybe we should write down some more things before making invalid replays?
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
There's also how far the head has to travel as a rule. Length of a leg... though that's kinda hard to measure... Anyways here's 13 head passes.
Attached Files
Ora_13headpasses.rpl (410.8 KB, 20 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games