Ranking
Added new heads to the list desided ill be updating this from time to time

new spoiler will be updated to showcase newer heads
I still take texture requests for usd
Think its time I ordered another head maybe set from you! Great improvements on the first head hair wise, the last head is an interesting style and the hair looks magnificent in the 2nd head also. I wonder what will come next from you, amazing artist as always!
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Jeez, it just shows what years of practice can accomplish. And its starting to look like Wallpaper quality art.

I'm stunned by how well the hair is made for the red haired girl. Very pastel like over all but is pleasing to the eye. Love it.

Shading is something i struggle with greatly. Shouldn't there be some sort of shadow underneath the hair that falls over her right eye? Or am I incorrect and it shouldn't go there..

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Jeez, it just shows what years of practice can accomplish. And its starting to look like Wallpaper quality art.

I'm stunned by how well the hair is made for the red haired girl. Very pastel like over all but is pleasing to the eye. Love it.

Shading is something i struggle with greatly. Shouldn't there be some sort of shadow underneath the hair that falls over her right eye? Or am I incorrect and it shouldn't go there..

There is alittle but of shadow but your right I could have added more shadow
I still take texture requests for usd
Damn calamity your heads are AMAZING

I remember when you just started making heads and I tought "eh it's shit"
Man I was wrong these heads are as majestic as a banana and bananas are majestic as fuck

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Just realized you don't have the Raiden head you did for me years ago on your thread.....
BTW I still own the old man head and probably will never sell it because it's amazing..you came a long way my friend
#INIT2WINIT